Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Agreeing With Rodney Harrison????
(10-26-2015, 11:59 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: BOTTOM LINE:  They are 5-13 in playoff games. The 5 wins, all at home.

Nine of the 13 losses are away games.

Until, they can get over the big stage game fright, they will continue to falter.

So, if they go 12-4, and their 4 losses are the big stage games where they poop their pants like Cleveland last year, and do the same thing in the big stage playoff game, you wouldn't you consider that a monkey on their backs after 47 years of the same pattern, when you have 21 year old franchises, like the Jaguars who are 5-6 in the playoffs?

by the way.. does that count pre season playoff games for the Jaguars..lol  still laughing on that stat... ... im sure Bortels will be reminded that hey we are 5-6 in playoffs so you got a chance to win if we make it this year.. can you see how weak that logic really is ... as for going 12-4 and i do have to stand corrected we would go 5-1 in division and beat Pittsburgh twice, Arizona , Rams, Denver.. i think i would be just fine with that..... and i believe if we  polled our fans.. and asked would you be ok with 12-4, 5-1 in the division and win the division with possible 1st round bye, they would too except of course fans with your thinking....
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2015, 12:17 AM)Anderson HOF Wrote: by the way.. does that count pre season playoff games for the Jaguars..lol  still laughing on that stat... ... im sure Bortels will be reminded that hey we are 5-6 in playoffs so you got a chance to win if we make it this year.. can you see how weak that logic really is ... as for going 12-4 and i do have to stand corrected we would go 5-1 in division and beat Pittsburgh twice, Arizona , Rams, Denver.. i think i would be just fine with that..... and i believe if we  polled our fans.. and asked would you be ok with 12-4, 5-1 in the division and win the division with possible 1st round bye, they would too except of course fans with your thinking....

I am content with the fact of watching a team that is capable of winning each week.

However, fan base wants playoff victories and if that doesn't happen this year, they will be throwing number 14 jerseys on the field next year.
Reply/Quote