Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aj McCarron needs better hair
(01-01-2016, 02:54 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Is it really? I consider myself more intelligent than a person who is really stupid, but I had no idea?

Always wondered which was right so I looked it up.   Never too wise to learn, right?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 02:07 PM)jgott32 Wrote: While he's not on par with AD. I did notice for the MNF game he got a haircut, he's trying to step up his game. We'll see if his efforts in the next 2 weeks can match the majestic locks of AD.

Which leads me to ask the question. Does any team match both of our QBs hair?

He does have some hair potential. Though, the dark color does mitigate some of the "flash". 

[Image: 512x.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
This thread is awesome!
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 05:01 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: He does have some hair potential. Though, the dark color does mitigate some of the "flash". 

[Image: 512x.jpg]

Blond, like I said, several different shades of it.  That is flash up the wazoo.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Its not letting me post this picture the normal way so you get a thumbnail. But if this doesn't scream success I don't know what does.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 06:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Its not letting me post this picture the normal way so you get a thumbnail. But if this doesn't scream success I don't know what does.

[Image: attachment.php?aid=165]

Here it is full size. That would take some getting used to. Mellow  LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 06:17 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Its not letting me post this picture the normal way so you get a thumbnail. But if this doesn't scream success I don't know what does.

That's awesome.  He looks like a teenage Opie Taylor.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:46 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: This is what McCarron needs to shoot for.

[Image: large-vf%20dalton%20hair%20tee-blk.jpg]

Is that t a real thing and if so where can I purchase it?

Reply/Quote

I didn't go to graphic design school just want to see what it would look like. 

Ugly, the answer is just ugly.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 06:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=165]

Here it is full size. That would take some getting used to. Mellow  LOL

It's just not the same without the eyebrows.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Actually we're okay this year but not great. 11th overall and a horrible 26th against the run. Which shows up in the big games when our defense can't get off the field.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 03:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: Actually we're okay this year but not great. 11th overall and a horrible 26th against the run. Which shows up in the big games when our defense can't get off the field.

Not one word about hair in this post.  Let's keep it about hair in here,  okay? 

Reply/Quote
AJ McHAIRon?
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:29 PM)Beaker Wrote: AJ McHAIRon?

More like AJ McHair-OFF. 

Dude has no style, and that's a problem that will need fixed if we're to have any shot at a title this year.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: More like AJ McHair-OFF. 

Dude has no style, and that's a problem that will need fixed if we're to have any shot at a title this year.

Now this is a post I can really get behind. 

Reply/Quote
If we wind up facing the Steelers in the playoffs, I suggest McCarron get his hair cut like this:

[Image: 1342661608_1570_Tim%20Tebow.jpg?itok=TsytrzFc]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2016, 05:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: More like AJ McHair-OFF. 

Aj's hai was good enough to land Catherine Webb.

/thread

(01-02-2016, 08:16 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: Now this is a post I can really get behind. 

Catherine Webb is something I can really get behind.
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2016, 07:34 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Is that t a real thing and if so where can I purchase it?

http://proshop.bengals.com/Dalton-Hair-tee-K952-127A-EAA-Blk-1/

I'm wearing mine right now.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
[Image: r42142_1296x729_16-9.jpg]

I'm jusr sayin.....

Reply/Quote
I wonder if hairstyle is related to playing well against a zone defense?
[Image: d1id.png]
Reply/Quote