Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aj McCarron needs better hair
I'm actually waiting for an Andy Dalton hairstyle for next Halloween.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 02:13 AM)West Union KennyG Wrote: I wonder if hairstyle is related to playing well against a zone defense?

Can Tom Brady read a zone? There's your answer.

[Image: 1bbeb54d7d30c1c0_Tom_Brady.xxxlarge_2.jpg]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2015, 06:37 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: As we know Andy Dalton has majestic hair.  If you took unicorns, rainbows and smiles and made them into hair, you would undoubtedly get Andy Daltons hair. It is very clear and of no coincidence that Andys career year coincides with his glorious ginger locks.

This brings me to my point. AJ McCarron needs better hair. It is nothing less than fact that if he had better hair he would have won in Denver Monday night.  It is also a fact that if he would be to get better hair between now and the playoffs he would certainly lead this team to playoff wins  and possibly a super bowl win (this one not necessarily a fact) if called upon to do so.

Simply put ,ajs hair is not made up of unicorns, rainbows and smiles. It is made up of boogers, vomit and Justin Bieber.  It is disgusting and stupid and it is the problem.

Change it or get out AJ.

I concur.

This thread is truth.
Reply/Quote
(01-09-2016, 01:58 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: I concur.

This thread is truth.

If Macaroni gets traded I really hope he sticks with the same hairdo he has now. Although we could probably get two first round picks for him if he made the change now, I just don't think I could stomach seeing him switch hairstyles for Cleveland and winning the super bowl there when he clearly wasn't willing to do it for us.

He is currently a zero but could go to a hero quickly with a few snips of the scissors, some suave for men and a nice pomade.

Am I right?

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 04:50 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: If Macaroni gets traded I really hope he sticks with the same hairdo he has now. Although we could probably get two first round picks for him if he made the change now, I just don't think I could stomach seeing him switch hairstyles for Cleveland and winning the super bowl there when he clearly wasn't willing to do it for us.

He is currently a zero but could go to a hero quickly with a few snips of the scissors, some suave for men and a nice pomade.

Am I right?

Flashy undercuts translate to MVP seasons.

Dalton needs to go back to the old pomade.
Reply/Quote
You know...if all this hair stuff were true Andy by all rights should be able to win the super bowl throwing the ball to just me despite the fact that I'm under weight, really really slow and can't catch a football for spit..and 57 years old. 
But let's not let reality get in the way here..Let's trade away AJ Green and make ME the number one receiver/ game day fisherman then Marvin can retire with the super bowl ring..
The truth is out there. Just to sweeten the pot I'll be 58 by the time next season rolls around. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 01:09 PM)grampahol Wrote: You know...if all this hair stuff were true Andy by all rights should be able to win the super bowl throwing the ball to just me despite the fact that I'm under weight, really really slow and can't catch a football for spit..and 57 years old. 
But let's not let reality get in the way here..Let's trade away AJ Green and make ME the number one receiver/ game day fisherman then Marvin can retire with the super bowl ring..
The truth is out there. Just to sweeten the pot I'll be 58 by the time next season rolls around. 

So what you're saying is... WE'VE GOT THE LEAGUE RIGHT WHERE WE WANT THEM!
Reply/Quote
(01-07-2017, 01:14 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: So what you're saying is... WE'VE GOT THE LEAGUE RIGHT WHERE WE WANT THEM!

Actually what I'm saying is I'm unemployed,  but I'm on social security so I guess that dashed your dreams..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
You guys are having fun with this, but I said it back at the start of the season.... the Bengals need to fire their barber. Andy gets a new hairstyle, plays great. Burfict cuts his dreads, play falls off. Maualuga cuts his dreads, play falls off. Michael Johnson cuts his dreads, play falls off. Vigil cuts the rat tail, gets abused. It really is all about the hair......
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2017, 05:35 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: Flashy undercuts translate to MVP seasons.

Dalton needs to go back to the old pomade.
Dalton switched from Dapper Dan to FOP prior to the 2016 season.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
There's only one look for AJ, and he has the hair to pull it off.

[Image: 243c6e9075f75cb14b176ba1773537f8.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote