Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Al Michaels Mentioned My City During The Super Bowl!
I can't believe that I forgot that Al Michaels mentioned that maybe Joe Burrow got his suit in Erlanger, Kentucky, which is one town over from me! If I go to the end of my subdivision/street, I'm in Erlanger!

Burrow and Al Michaels LOVE ME!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Ha actually he said he’s pretty sure Joe didn’t get that thing in Erlanger, KY.

But I’m sure Michaels knows the area well. Didn’t he work for the Reds back in the day before Marty?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
First of all Nicomo, yes Al was the voice of the Reds before Marty took over.

And I know for a fact that Burrow did not get that suit in Erlanger, KY. He did however have it custom made for him in Kenwood. The same place where Griffey and Barry Larkin used to get their threads customized.
Reply/Quote
So he didn’t really mention your city?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 07:03 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So he didn’t really mention your city?

He did, just not for what I thought ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:31 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He did, just not for what I thought ThumbsUp

But you said Erlanger is one town over from you. So that’s not where your
Town is. It’s close, from what I can gather. Which is also cool.
Reply/Quote
Finally THE PISTONS has came back to Erlanger!
Reply/Quote
Al Michael mentioned the Bengals called a timeout. As a kid (and here to think about it), I spent a lot of time in timeout. So I'm pretty sure he was talking about me.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-16-2022, 11:38 PM)CincyDog Wrote: But you said Erlanger is one town over from you.  So that’s not where your
Town is.  It’s close, from what I can gather.  Which is also cool.

It's about 30 feet away from me.

Also, Northern Kentucky, especially the western side, is one big bubble and everyone pretty much considers it the same.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote