Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldon Smith celebrates wrecking Pig Pen's ankle.
......death threats by benchwarming scrub to follow in a couple hours when the bars close. Hilarious

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Aldon bout to get painted.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
[Image: 09convo-benhurt-facebookJumbo-v2.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:45 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Aldon bout to get painted.

Yup......or does that shit only happen after they lose?  Cry

LMAO

Reply/Quote
What's funny was we thought the foot that got injured was the one he stepped on...it wasn't until later we saw the replay that he got the other one bent / rolled over.

But the Raiders once just punched Ben in the face-mask so its this is nothing.

I hope the Bengals keep winning though. It seems you guys are prepared to handle a loss yet.

2005 all over again. Good times...good times. Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 08:47 AM)GMDino Wrote: What's funny was we thought the foot that got injured was the one he stepped on...it wasn't until later we saw the replay that he got the other one bent / rolled over.

But the Raiders once just punched Ben in the face-mask so its this is nothing.

I hope the Bengals keep winning though.  It seems you guys are prepared to handle a loss yet.

2005 all over again.  Good times...good times. Smirk

Richard Seymour, right?  With all of those keyboard commandos over there on the Rusty River, I'm surprised he ain't pushin' up daisies. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:26 AM)Wyche Wrote: Richard Seymour, right?  With all of those keyboard commandos over there on the Rusty River, I'm surprised he ain't pushin' up daisies. Ninja

Yep.  I have a friend (shut up! I do!  :angry:) who is a huge Raiders fan.  He posts that video every time the teams play each other as his "favorite play of all time".

But he's a Raiders fan so I feel sorry for him.   Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:29 AM)GMDino Wrote: Yep.  I have a friend (shut up! I do!  :angry:) who is a huge Raiders fan.  He posts that video every time the teams play each other as his "favorite play of all time".

But he's a Raiders fan so I feel sorry for him.   Smirk

All smack aside, I have known that pain Sad  LMAO

.....but it was fun this season when I got to rub it in my brother's face on opening day.  He's been a huge Raiders fan since the 70s.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:32 AM)Wyche Wrote: All smack aside, I have known that pain Sad  LMAO

I mean lets be honest.  You still haven't lost that pain.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 10:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I mean lets be honest.  You still haven't lost that pain.

Sure I have.....at least we're winning some games these days.....and maybe they have turned a corner themselves.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: Sure I have.....at least we're winning some games these days.....and maybe they have turned a corner themselves.

Nu hu...How was that pain last year when your girls hit that glass ceiling feminists are always talking about?

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nu hu...How was that pain last year when your girls hit that glass ceiling feminists are always talking about?

Is this a reference to Brad and the schedule conspiracy ??
Ninja

BTW... If Ben were completely healthy, this injury would've been unlikely to occur.
Favoring that knee caused this.
(FYI... I'm talking out my ass)
Ninja x2
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:11 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Is this a reference to Brad and the schedule conspiracy ??
Ninja

No...It's in reference to the fact that your Bengals are a bunch of girls that can't win a playoff game...IE the glass ceiling.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: No...It's in reference to the fact that your Bengals are a bunch of girls that can't win a playoff game...IE the glass ceiling.

Sorry, I saw the word glass and automatically assumed  that this post was going to be about Leveon Bell's knees.
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 02:52 PM)Whatever Wrote: Sorry, I saw the word glass and automatically assumed  that this post was going to be about Leveon Bell's knees.

Surprised you wouldn't associate it with your entire organizations chin.  But then again it always does seem like Bengal fans are more interested in the Steelers.  It's like ya'll are closet Pittsburgh fans.  One things for sure though, ya'll spend a lot of time in closets.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: One things for sure though, ya'll spend a lot of time in closets.

Hey, hey, hey now.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 03:37 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Surprised you wouldn't associate it with your entire organizations chin.  But then again it always does seem like Bengal fans are more interested in the Steelers.  It's like ya'll are closet Pittsburgh fans.  One things for sure though, ya'll spend a lot of time in closets.

"Ya'll"...... Who are you? Coltsfan?
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 04:01 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: "Ya'll"...... Who are you? Coltsfan?

If Coltsfan is the dude keeping your lady satisfied at night...then yeah, that's me.  Just think of me as your own personal Delhomme.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 11:57 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Nu hu...How was that pain last year when your girls hit that glass ceiling feminists are always talking about?

Meh....just fine....I was only a year removed from my squads winning a National Championship in NCAFF and NCABB.....and besides, it still beats sittin' at home and being mathematically eliminated by October.

Reply/Quote
(11-09-2015, 04:15 PM)Wyche Wrote: Meh....just fine....I was only a year removed from my squads winning a National Championship in NCAFF and NCABB.....and besides, it still beats sittin' at home and being mathematically eliminated by October.

I literally have no idea what this means nor how it relates to anything I said.  Did you take your meds this morning.  I left early and forgot to remind your wife.

Reply/Quote