Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aldon Smith celebrates wrecking Pig Pen's ankle.
(11-13-2015, 10:51 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I can't help that SLS...another Bengal fan, who wrote all the words you see in that sig, suffers from the same poor cinci education as the rest of you.   Hilarious

First, it's sad you asked SLS for help with your Sig.  That was your first mistake.  The second was rocking it for years after you realized he screwed it up.  This is like your barber shaving "Kick me" in the back of your head and you being either too dumb to realize it, too lazy to get it fixed, or just deciding that you like looking like a ****** and continuing to go back.  Then your comeback is akin to me telling a Scientologist that their religion is ********, and then them firing back with "Joke's on you.  I'm not ********, L. Ron Hubbard is."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 01:43 PM)Whatever Wrote: First, it's sad you asked SLS for help with your Sig.  That was your first mistake.  The second was rocking it for years after you realized he screwed it up.  This is like your barber shaving "Kick me" in the back of your head and you being either too dumb to realize it, too lazy to get it fixed, or just deciding that you like looking like a ****** and continuing to go back.  Then your comeback is akin to me telling a Scientologist that their religion is ********, and then them firing back with "Joke's on you.  I'm not ********, L. Ron Hubbard is."

It wasn't that he asked him for help with it, it was a sig bet. This was the resulting sig made with the elements SLS had required. Now SCS has kept it for as long as he had because, well, it is a thing to behold, really. LOL
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 01:43 PM)Whatever Wrote:
Whatever Wrote:First, it's sad you asked SLS for help with your Sig.

LOL...YOu ignorance is funny to watch.  I love when people think they know something and then just begin eating their feet.

Quote: That was your first mistake.  The second was rocking it for years after you realized he screwed it up.

Your conclusion is all the more better given you mistaken assumption.

Quote:This is like your barber shaving "Kick me" in the back of your head and you being either too dumb to realize it, too lazy to get it fixed, or just deciding that you like looking like a ****** and continuing to go back.

You are right about something though...Someone here is looking mighty "******"ed.

Quote:Then your comeback is akin to me telling a Scientologist that their religion is ********, and then them firing back with "Joke's on you.  I'm not ********, L. Ron Hubbard is."

Uh huh...Your try was interesting I'll give you that.

Literally none of what you posted has anything to do with the history of my sig.  Congratulations you are dumber than a box of rocks.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
Classic sig turn-around.

ThumbsUp

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 01:55 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Literally none of what you posted has anything to do with the history of my sig.  Congratulations you are dumber than a box of rocks.

Ah, ok, so you lost a Sig bet, and SLS made a Sig to make you look stupid, and you just decided you liked it and were going to roll with it to the new board...Yeah...that's not really any better dude, sorry.
Reply/Quote
Nothing like "sig smack".
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Nothing like "sig smack".

Indeed, it's almost as good as "This is a Bengal's Board Smack" or "6 rings Smack", or "We're only gay because Pittsburgh woman look like men smack" 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-13-2015, 08:25 PM)Whatever Wrote: Ah, ok, so you lost a Sig bet, and SLS made a Sig to make you look stupid, and you just decided you liked it and were going to roll with it to the new board...Yeah...that's not really any better dude, sorry.

SLS...didn't make the sig...along with being dumber than a box of rocks, you also seem to have a reading comprehension problem.  Though I guess those two things probably go hand in hand.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote