Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Alex Cappa Jersey #
(06-17-2022, 07:01 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: what's the latest on cappas injury?

Heard he should be ready for Training Camp. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2022, 01:35 AM)pally Wrote: Pac-Man and Mixon are not equivalent.  Adam Jones is a binge drinker who becomes  a mean drunk with a quick trigger. This is an ongoing problem that will likely continue until he gets rid of the booze permanently.

Joe Mixon, was a day past his 18th birthday, when he did something really really stupid. And that was to lash out physically after the girl struck him.  There were no reports of him ever doing something like that before that incident and none in the almost 8 years since then.  He is well liked in the locker room, the coaches talk about his professionalism, we’ve all seen his enthusiasm.  He interacts well with fans and most especially children. He has grown up. He can’t go back in time to change that day but he has done everything to not have a repeat of it.  It is what we hope every youthful offender gets a chance to do.  One bad incident does not make one a “piece of shit”

sorry buddy but where i come from, when someone breaks a girls face on purpose they are always a piece of shit. 
Reply/Quote
(06-18-2022, 01:21 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Heard he should be ready for Training Camp. ThumbsUp

thanks buddy. good to hear.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 01:44 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote: sorry buddy but where i come from, when someone breaks a girls face on purpose they are always a piece of shit. 

Well you come from a shitty place if people are judged for what they did when they lost their temper the day after turning 18.

Amazing how many people have lived such perfect lives that they can sit in judgement of others.  and even more amazing that they are such small people that they can never forgive anyone.

The fact is that some great men made mistakes when they were teenagers.  And I am a big enough man to actually be able to forgive, mainly because i realize I have not lived a perfect life myself.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well you come from a shitty place if people are judged for what they did when they lost their temper the day after turning 18.

Amazing how many people have lived such perfect lives that they can sit in judgement of others.  and even more amazing that they are such small people that they can never forgive anyone.

The fact is that some great men made mistakes when they were teenagers.  And I am a big enough man to actually be able to forgive, mainly because i realize I have not lived a perfect life myself.

lulz. You're falling into his trap. 

My guess is, his thinking goes something like this. "If i lay low long enough, when i go back to create another outrageous character, no one will remember me". 

He's obviously a previous troll that's back for some inflammatory BS for his new "book". 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 01:55 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: lulz. You're falling into his trap. 

My guess is, his thinking goes something like this. "If i lay low long enough, when i go back to create another outrageous character, no one will remember me". 

He's obviously a previous troll that's back for some inflammatory BS for his new "book". 

I don't think so. I disagree with him on this with Mixon but I don't think Tiger Blood is a troll at all like tons of other guys who have
been on here. Tiger Blood put my on his buddy list, I don't think a troll would ever do that even if I am a crazy patriot who loves this
country like Trump and The Nuge.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't think so. I disagree with him on this with Mixon but I don't think Tiger Blood is a troll at all like tons of other guys who have
been on here. Tiger Blood put my on his buddy list, I don't think a troll would ever do that even if I am a crazy patriot who loves this

Go to his profile and start reading all of his posts from across all threads.

He is not talking much football at all.  Seems he just came here to stir the pot with politics and religion.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 08:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I don't think so. I disagree with him on this with Mixon but I don't think Tiger Blood is a troll at all like tons of other guys who have

Looks like your new buddy just got banned.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(06-14-2022, 07:09 PM)pally Wrote: Cappa who has worn #65 throughout his career, chose #66 when he joined the Bengals.  However, yesterday was media day where they take publicity photos of all the players for use throughout the season and Cappa did the photo shoots twice.  One time he was wearing his assigned #66 and the other his preferred #65.  So it looks like Cappa has not finalized his number.

The holdup....#65 is Larry Ogunjobi's number.  Apparently, if Ogunjobi re-signs he gets 65 back.  If he doesn't, Cappa will be #65.  

From Bengals.com , Hobson article

The "Locked on Bengals" podcast had a nice discussion about this.  

A few other notes of interest:  Reader isn't just a fellow Greensboro, NC, product, but a very close friend of Ogunjobi.  The Bengals are still well below the cap even including their traditional rollover amount.  Ogunjobi recently met with the Jets, but that could be a bit of "see, I am healthy, what are you offering" and he could take that back to Cincy.  I think working in rotation with Hill and at a place where he knows exactly what is going to be asked of him (positionally) is probably worth something to Larry.

It is all very interesting and when you consider the actual playing time between a 1A 3T to rotate with Hill compared to a WR4, it makes a lot of sense.  
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 06:04 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Doesn't support them on the Bengals, but votes for them to be President.

A true man of principle.Hilarious

He voted for Clinton? Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(06-17-2022, 06:52 PM)Tiger Blood Wrote:

just because carman wasn't charged doesn't mean he's innocent.
see deshaun watson. i wish he wasn't on the team.

i never wanted mixon. peice of shit that just like pacman. 

And just because he was accused does not make him guilty.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2022, 01:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Well you come from a shitty place if people are judged for what they did when they lost their temper the day after turning 18.

After 62 years on this planet, I've come to learn that when a person is the type person who looks at another person's mistake, and jumps on that one transgression and labels that person for the rest of their life, they are projecting for their own transgressions. They make themself feel superior by tearing other people down. Not always, but generally.
Reply/Quote
I say enough with the pleasantries.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/21/larry-ogunjobi-visiting-steelers/

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Looks like Cappa can have his number back
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 12:21 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Go to his profile and start reading all of his posts from across all threads.

He is not talking much football at all.  Seems he just came here to stir the pot with politics and religion.

Okay. I don't care for that. I want to talk football here.

(06-21-2022, 12:22 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Looks like your new buddy just got banned.

I saw that this morning. 
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 11:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Okay. I don't care for that. I want to talk football here.

I saw that this morning. 

Looks like it's just me and you again Nate lol lol
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2022, 12:42 PM)jj22 Wrote: I say enough with the pleasantries.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/06/21/larry-ogunjobi-visiting-steelers/

Yep. He should be dead to the locker room now lol 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/34127330/source-pittsburgh-steelers-sign-dt-larry-ogunjobi-one-year-deal
Reply/Quote
Hopefully Cappa can pancake him a few times this year and say "my number bytch" while OJ is dusting himself off
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 01:39 AM)Tony Wrote: Looks like it's just me and you again Nate lol lol

Actually you are better off without the extremist. Even if they are on your side they do more damage than good.

And that applies to both sides.  Nothing wrong with having competing ideologies. But a lot more could be worked out in the middle if the extremists on each end weren't drowning out reasonable discussion.
Reply/Quote
(06-22-2022, 09:24 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Hopefully Cappa can pancake him a few times this year and say "my number bytch" while OJ is dusting himself off

Maybe we see week 1
Reply/Quote