Poll: Do you believe?
Yes. They are real, here, and friendly.
Yes. They are real, here, and a threat
No
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Aliens
I think there is almost certainly intelligent life, but I would think to get here would be a technological just if tens of thousands of years. I don’t even know how close the nearest planet is that could possibly have intelligent life, but I don’t think even light speed is getting them here in a lifetime.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
https://www.yahoo.com/news/former-intelligence-official-says-upcoming-165152256.html

Former Sen. Harry Reid, who funneled $22 million into the government's UFO investigations, said in a tweet that the Pentagon's release of the videos "only scratches the surface" of what the government has on file.

"The U.S. needs to take a serious, scientific look at this and any potential national security implications," Reid said. "The American people deserve to be informed."

Ratcliffe said Friday there have been reports of sightings "all over the world."

"When we talk about sightings, the other thing I will tell you is, it's not just a pilot or just a satellite, or some intelligence collection," Ratcliffe continued. "Usually we have multiple sensors that are picking up these things, and so again some of these are just unexplained phenomenon, and there is actually quite a few more than have been made public."
Reply/Quote
https://www.wxii12.com/article/pentagon-says-this-video-taken-by-navy-is-indeed-a-ufo/36143765

So uhh..

Anyone know any good prayers to space Jesus? Because shit is getting real
Reply/Quote
Have no doubt in my mind there are millions or billions of other species of life in the universe. Whether the laws of physics will allow us to ever discover or meet extra terrestrial life is what is in doubt for me.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 05:24 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: https://www.wxii12.com/article/pentagon-says-this-video-taken-by-navy-is-indeed-a-ufo/36143765

So uhh..

Anyone know any good prayers to space Jesus? Because shit is getting real

Scariest thing is the possibility that another country has technology so far ahead of ours that we can only identify it as a possible UFO.  IDK what's more unnerving: something from outer space that has capabilities that we can't fathom, or something from a geopolitical enemy that we know is hostile to us owning it.  
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 11:38 AM)samhain Wrote: Scariest thing is the possibility that another country has technology so far ahead of ours that we can only identify it as a possible UFO.  IDK what's more unnerving: something from outer space that has capabilities that we can't fathom, or something from a geopolitical enemy that we know is hostile to us owning it.  

If it is in indeed earthly I’ll just pretend it is top secret stuff being flown by our side
Reply/Quote
Yes there here(been here before us), yes they are friendly( more likely they don't give a f), but no there technically not Aliens but are sea humanoids from the ocean who can be amphibious. Yes I know that makes me sound crazy but that's my theory.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
We are the aliens.

The limiting factor to the size of human brains/skulls has been the female pelvis. W can't have bigger heads because we couldn't give birth if they got too big....the baby couldn't pass through the birth canal. But that has changed with the advent of caesarean births. There is no longer any limiting factor to brain/skull size.

The aliens you see with big heads and huge eyes are future humans. We have evolved to look like that in the future. We have also conquered time travel in the future. So the aliens and alien craft you see are not really from another planet, they are future humans coming back through time to observe our origins. The reason the try to stay secretive, and do not make contact is because the know they cannot mess up the timeline that leads to their future.

So no reason to be scared. Those craft you see are simply your great great great great great grandchildren coming back to observe.
Reply/Quote
(04-17-2021, 09:59 PM)Beaker Wrote: So no reason to be scared. Those craft you see are simply your great great great great great grandchildren coming back to observe.

No reason to be scared?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote