Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
All Bengals home games cancelled by Ticketmaster
What’s going on ?
Reply/Quote
Maybe the season ticket holders get first dibs. I'm not sure there will be any tickets left for the general public with the reduced seating.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 07:51 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Maybe the season ticket holders get first dibs. I'm not sure there will be any tickets left for the general public with the reduced seating.

I think your right. If your social distancing, you probably eliminate 66% of available seating in theory. However, if the seat by small family sized groups, you could probably minimize the loss to about 30-40%. Could be wrong. Only guessing.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 07:51 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Maybe the season ticket holders get first dibs. I'm not sure there will be any tickets left for the general public with the reduced seating.

This sucks so much for me seeing Burrow’s first game live Sad
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 05:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: What’s going on ?

Got pushed to page 2.

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-PBS-Guidelines-for-fans-attendance
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Who the hell is Ticketmaster to cancel all our home games? That means we'll only get to play 8 games this year.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2020, 05:39 PM)Trademark Wrote: What’s going on ?

Maybe you haven't checked the news lately.  It's called a P-A-N-D-E-M-I-C.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2020, 01:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Maybe you haven't checked the news lately.  It's called a P-A-N-D-E-M-I-C.  

Imagine coming out of a coma right now...

“So what did I miss?”

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2020, 01:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Maybe you haven't checked the news lately.  It's called a P-A-N-D-E-M-I-C.  

Hell Ticketmaster hasn't sold any tickets to Bengals games in a couple of years now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2020, 02:54 PM)jason Wrote: Hell Ticketmaster hasn't sold any tickets to Bengals games in a couple of years now.

Except to Pittsburgh fans.

Reply/Quote
(07-25-2020, 02:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Except to Pittsburgh fans.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(07-25-2020, 01:39 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Maybe you haven't checked the news lately.  It's called a P-L-A-N-N-E-D-E-M-I-C.  

Fixed it for you
Reply/Quote
(07-26-2020, 05:56 AM)Trademark Wrote: Fixed it for you

Whatever floats your boat pal, but you asked, not me.  Maybe when the "plannedemic" is over, you'll get to see Burrow in person.   ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote