Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
All-Time NFL Postseason Standings
Ok if I had a time machine.. yeah I might play some lotto.. but more than likely I'd go back and pick a different team.
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 04:11 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals are without a playoff win in 46 of their 49 seasons.  Mellow

Holy shit! When you look at it that way it's freakin mind blowing. That has to be the most depressing stat in all of pro sports. Amazing how this team still has fans.
Reply/Quote
Bengals historically suck.

Tell me something the entire world does not know.

Still in it for the long haul, unless they leave town.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(01-26-2017, 05:38 PM)Derrick Wrote: Yes! And Mikey is likely going to give Marvy another extension. HOW ABOUT EARNING AN EXTENSION FIRTS?

Marvs done.... I honestly don't think Mikey can save him now.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2017, 12:56 AM)TKUHL Wrote: Holy shit! When you look at it that way it's freakin mind blowing. That has to be the most depressing stat in all of pro sports. Amazing how this team still has fans.

Yeah...it's pretty terrible. And we spend a bunch of time on a message board talking about how this is our year!

EVERY TEAM in the NFL has had their year since we last did.

We've been beat down to the point that we think 1 playoff win is some epic achievement!
Reply/Quote
Misery loves company I guess currently the Lions are only 1 season behind us if they win a playoff game this season then we will look even worse.
Reply/Quote
The Lions are kind of just like us. They collapse at inopportune times and implode in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
No playoff wins in 46 of 51 years now...

5-13 All-Time in the Playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Why do you keep bumping these annoying, redundant threads?

We get it guy, the Bengals suck. You’re not telling us anything we don’t already know all too well.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote