Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Almost 50% of Leftists refuse to be friends with a Trump supporter.
(07-24-2017, 03:32 PM)Benton Wrote: Well, there's more than 200 million voters. About half are Democrats.

According to this thread, that's 50 million people that won't talk to the (about) 90 million Republicans (the other about 10 million are 3rd party). 

If the reverse is true — as it usually is — then 45 million Republicans won't talk to the 100 million Democrats because they aren't Trump supporters.

Which puts 50 extreme left, 45 extreme right and 95 million in the middle (leaving us 10 million 3rd partiers out). If each party keeps pulling and a central party was created, it would easily dwarf the Democrats and Republicans.

So be it. I am tired of watching republicans get elected who want to fund planned parenthood, keep Obamacare, and I am tired of seeing democrats who fail agoanst wars yet keep us involved for a decade.
Meh, I have a hard time discussing things with the neo-cons and Trump supporters because they have been convinced so many characteristics I have make me instantly wrong.

1. I'm 35 but younger than all of them so I'm just a dumbass kid who will understand and/or be a republican when I'm their age
2. I have a doctorate in a social science so I'm the ultimate brainwashed "fake educated and afraid of real work" type
3. I've been a Libertarian for a decade so I clearly just want to waste my vote and/or look cool by not aligning myself with a real political party
4. I don't fight fearful hyperbole with fearful hyperbole
5. I don't get worked up about politics or religion so I'm accused of "not standing for anything"

So that's why I don't bother with many. Why debate someone who has it in his/her mind that I can't possibly have any hope of being rational before I even open my mouth? So it goes.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I try not to associate myself with folks with trash for morals. It just so happens that a solid amount of conservatives, by nature, fall into that category. I'll give anyone a chance, but chances are, if I feel like you're a terrible person, I'm not gonna wanna be your bud.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]