Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alt-right rallies in Charlottesville, VA
(08-14-2017, 05:59 PM)Vlad Wrote: Of course he would.  Trump is being used by these imbeciles. 

They wear MAGA hats and Trump shirts in order to rub in the faces of these Antifa vermin who refer to Trump as Hitler. Can you not see this?

Trump should have gone further today by making it clear to Spencers group that he (Trump) is not their friend and that he didn't want their support.

[Image: 2-13.jpg?fit=300%2C168&ssl=1]

I agree that Trump is being used by them and he should have made it clear to them. But anything he says today, after a couple of days of silence, is not going to work. I said it from the start, the delay will cause them to not see it as a legitimate condemnation, and in truth, I don't see it as such, either.
(08-14-2017, 06:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: That was in reference to the idiots who block interstates. There was antifa hit in California or Portland after the election for being dumb enough to try and block a highway.

But nice try making it out that I promoted this guy.

So, I was reading through this thread on my lunch break, and made to about 6 or 7 pages in. I saw you say that people should not stop for protesters in the road several times, and try to defend your stance over and over again. I have no clue if you made a retraction past page 7, but the things that you said before that clearly paint your opinions on the subject, and it's insane. I'm not saying that in a figurative or dramatic way, I really think that you're insane to condone murder because a group of people is blocking the flow of traffic.

I'm not misrepresenting you, and anyone can go back and view the exact words that you typed. If you feel that I'm wrong here, you're free to clarify your stance.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I agree that Trump is being used by them and he should have made it clear to them. But anything he says today, after a couple of days of silence, is not going to work. I said it from the start, the delay will cause them to not see it as a legitimate condemnation, and in truth, I don't see it as such, either.

It rang hollow with me too. But in all honesty, I do not like Donald Trump. I actually understood what he was saying on Saturday. Some of us have echoed it here. The violence at political demonstrations needs to stop. The problem is that he reinterated the "on many sides" part of his statement. You know, the one part of the statement that wasn't prepared for him. One side committed an act of terrorism on Saturday. I meam, good damn, all he had to do was say what he did today.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Two months ago today, a Bernie Sanders campaign volunteer tried to assassinate ~10% of elected GOP members at baseball practice.

We have big problems that go beyond a white supremacist.
(08-14-2017, 06:45 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: So, I was reading through this thread on my lunch break, and made to about 6 or 7 pages in. I saw you say that people should not stop for protesters in the road several times, and try to defend your stance over and over again. I have no clue if you made a retraction past page 7, but the things that you said before that clearly paint your opinions on the subject, and it's insane. I'm not saying that in a figurative or dramatic way, I really think that you're insane to condone murder because a group of people is blocking the flow of traffic.

I'm not misrepresenting you, and anyone can go back and view the exact words that you typed. If you feel that I'm wrong here, you're free to clarify your stance.

This is just crazy. You should have a word with yourself. This incident was not on an interstate..... and Matt specifically said it was a walking area
(08-14-2017, 06:54 PM)jason Wrote: The violence at political demonstrations needs to stop.

Seeing as we elected the politician who flippantly and/or directly called FOR violence and vitriol as part of his campaign I'd advise you to not hold your breath.
(08-14-2017, 08:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Seeing as we elected the politician who flippantly and/or directly called FOR violence and vitriol as part of his campaign I'd advise you to not hold your breath.

We elected a "business man"... Not a politician.

He's also displayed racist tendencies throughout his professional life, but it's now his job to denounce racism.

Crazy world.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Violence against a white supremacist group is one thing, so what is you folks excuse for Antifa condoning violence against anyone who supports Trump?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/revealed-the-antifa-plan-to-get-liberals-to-embrace-violence/
(08-14-2017, 08:49 PM)jason Wrote: We elected a "business man"... Not a politician.

He's also displayed racist tendencies throughout his professional life, but it's now his job to denounce racism.

Crazy world.

Funny how the best salesman in the world can't figure out a way to say "Nazi's are bad" without hurting his brand image.  
(08-14-2017, 08:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Violence against a white supremacist group is one thing, so what is you folks excuse for Antifa condoning violence against anyone who supports Trump?

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/10/revealed-the-antifa-plan-to-get-liberals-to-embrace-violence/

There is no excuse. I've yet to read one post excusing Antifa... They suck too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Information 
(08-14-2017, 08:53 PM)Vlad Wrote: Violence against a white supremacist group is one thing, so what is you folks excuse for Antifa condoning violence against anyone who supports Trump?

Weren't you the one who created a thread to point out how pathetic liberals were for reacting to the Trump administration via mass cuddling?   Geez, make up your mind!
Just a reminder, firearms and 24/7 television that convinces people that they are under attack from "the other side" are big business in this country. Brace yourself, it's like this culture has a violence problem or something.
Just a reminder, a Nazi actually killed someone this weekend. Stop defending them.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-14-2017, 08:41 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: This is just crazy.   You should have a word with yourself.   This incident was not on an interstate.....  and Matt specifically said it was a walking area

No, your statement was in response to the story of the woman being killed. You tried to justify a Nazi running over a woman. Disgusting.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-14-2017, 05:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: C'mon man...yes the driver of that car committed and act of terror, as did that BLM supporter did when he killed 5 innocent cops.

Well, alright then. ThumbsUp

(08-14-2017, 05:29 PM)Vlad Wrote: Although the "by any means necessary" slogan adopted by the alt left should give you a clue as to who would.
After all, it is the left who has determined that violence is the only way.

NO.
It is not, not, not "the left" who has determined that. Just like it isn't "the right" that drove into a crowd of people. Just like it isn't "Islam" who decides things like that. You put everything in the same "leftist" pot, and that is just plain oversimplifying matters to reach a phoney talking point. But it isn't the truth. "The left" isn't equivalent to things like antifa, just like "the right" isn't equivalent to Nazism. Keep it honest, will ya.
Meh.

The dudes dressed like Trump with their cardboard shields and the dudes dressed like college kids with their backpacks on decided to rumble. Sort of surprised I didn't see them all start dancing and singing about the Jets and the Sharks. Finally, one dude decides to get all ISIS and drive his car into a crowd. Talk about hero worship. If the terrorists can do it, why can't we, eh?

They need to roll the whole group of them of them into Basic Training and ship them out to Afghanistan where they can work out their angst the old fashioned way: by indiscriminately killing foreigners in their own country.

Somewhere is a prison cell, Charlie Manson is giggling maniacally. The race war he always strove for may just happen yet. Yay, us!
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
(08-14-2017, 06:40 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I agree that Trump is being used by them and he should have made it clear to them. But anything he says today, after a couple of days of silence, is not going to work. I said it from the start, the delay will cause them to not see it as a legitimate condemnation, and in truth, I don't see it as such, either.

Did you not hear Trumps initial condemnation in its entirety or were you so outraged by his "all sides are at fault" remark that you forgot everything he said before that?
Trump was correct with that remark.
This vermin known as Antifa have openly promoted violence and have committed acts of violence that far exceed those of this alt right group.

Trump could have said something worse from a leftists point of view and still be correct.
And to demonstrate another case of liberal hypocrisy...

So here on this board we've had several posters including yourself that have openly agreed that all groups, including this white hate group have the right to assemble and protest...yet if Trump uttered the exact identical sentiment, your heads would explode.

You try very hard to be on the up and up. Are you not offended that people on your side refer to Trump as a Nazi? You should be.
(08-14-2017, 09:08 PM)jason Wrote: There is no excuse. I've yet to read one post excusing Antifa... They suck too.

Lots of dismissing antifa around here.... Matt did finally come out blast them though so credit him for stepping up and being fair minded.
(08-14-2017, 09:35 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well, alright then. ThumbsUp

NO.
It is not, not, not "the left" who has determined that. Just like it isn't "the right" that drove into a crowd of people. Just like it isn't "Islam" who decides things like that. You put everything in the same "leftist" pot, and that is just plain oversimplifying matters to reach a phoney talking point. But it isn't the truth. "The left" isn't equivalent to things like antifa, just like "the right" isn't equivalent to Nazism. Keep it honest, will ya.

Literally everything is sensational and to the extreme here at the moment. It is why our federal government can accomplish absolutely nothing. Instead of demanding more from their sorry asses, people feed into it. Rhetoric, rhetoric, rhetoric...

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(08-14-2017, 09:41 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: Meh.

The dudes dressed like Trump with their cardboard shields and the dudes dressed like college kids with their backpacks on decided to rumble. Sort of surprised I didn't see them all start dancing and singing about the Jets and the Sharks. Finally, one dude decides to get all ISIS and drive his car into a crowd. Talk about hero worship. If the terrorists can do it, why can't we, eh?

They need to roll the whole group of them of them into Basic Training and ship them out to Afghanistan where they can work out their angst the old fashioned way: by indiscriminately killing foreigners in their own country.

Somewhere is a prison cell, Charlie Manson is giggling maniacally. The race war he always strove for may just happen yet. Yay, us!

Ol dude from Maumee couldn't make it thru basic. I don't the rest of the lot would fare much better. We'd be sending them over to be slaughtered by the Taliban.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021