Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Alternatives to pork in Germany?
I think we should engage in some civil discussion regarding what Germany can replace pork with. I read a legitimate story about Germany banning pork. A brave lawmaker stood up to the Muslim lovers and dared to promote pork.

But he failed.

What could they eat instead?

Chicken?
Beef?
Lobster?
Crab?
Lamb?
Venison?
Quinoa?
Tofu?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
There are 30 Doener Kebabs sold every second in Germany. They are made with beef, lamb, or chicken, but never pork. I think they'll be okay. Ninja
(03-09-2016, 03:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There are 30 Doener Kebabs sold every second in Germany. They are made with beef, lamb, or chicken, but never pork. I think they'll be okay. Ninja

Belsnickel? I hope you're ok with your new name, MuhammadBinSnickle, because this attitude of bending to Islamists is what is DESTROYING everything that Hitler built in Germany. 

We need less people like you and more Neo Nazis like Odin's Sons who are going to stand up for the white man.  
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(03-09-2016, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Belsnickel? I hope you're ok with your new name, MuhammadBinSnickle, because this attitude of bending to Islamists is what is DESTROYING everything that Hitler built in Germany. 

We need less people like you and more Neo Nazis like Odin's Sons who are going to stand up for the white man.  

Gotta say, if Son's of Odin include some kind of bacon incentive in their signup, I'll join.
(03-09-2016, 03:15 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Belsnickel? I hope you're ok with your new name, MuhammadBinSnickle, because this attitude of bending to Islamists is what is DESTROYING everything that Hitler built in Germany.

That would be the Sons of Wuotan in Germany, thank you very much. Ninja

(03-09-2016, 03:19 PM)Benton Wrote: Gotta say, if Son's of Odin include some kind of bacon incentive in their signup, I'll join.

See, I enjoy bacon, but I've always been more of a sausage fan. Maybe the Sons of Wuotan will stockpile as many wurst as they can for the upcoming Islamopocalypse.
I'm really glad I don't have any arbitrary restrictions on what I want to eat when I'm hungry.
(03-09-2016, 03:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That would be the Sons of Wuotan in Germany, thank you very much. Ninja

See, I enjoy bacon, but I've always been more of a sausage fan. Maybe the Sons of Wuotan will stockpile as many wurst as they can for the upcoming Islamopocalypse.

[Image: 687474703a2f2f7777772e6d6961746174757262...3030353334]

(Yes I stole that from SSF's post to me!)
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(03-09-2016, 03:25 PM)Belsnickel Wrote:  

I've always been more of a sausage fan. 

We know. It's ok, we still like you. We're just all split on whether or not you should get a cake made.
(03-09-2016, 03:37 PM)Benton Wrote: We know. It's ok, we still like you. We're just all split on whether or not you should get a cake made.

Well why the hell not? I mean, it's cake. I'm a fat guy. Why should there be any question?
(03-09-2016, 04:22 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Well why the hell not? I mean, it's cake. I'm a fat guy. Why should there be any question?

Mellow

Because... of your love for the sausage.
(03-09-2016, 04:27 PM)Benton Wrote: Mellow

Because... of your love for the sausage.

But...cake...
(03-09-2016, 04:28 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: But...cake...

Butt Cake ?

[Image: 8869906426_dd874763b6_b.jpg]
(03-09-2016, 03:12 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: There are 30 Doener Kebabs sold every second in Germany. They are made with beef, lamb, or chicken, but never pork. I think they'll be okay. Ninja

Doener kebabs are awesome.  But Germany without sausage is just wrong.  Besides, one culture should not have to give in to another culture and get rid of everything that might offend.  
[Image: mqdefault.jpg]

Gruel.  They should be happy with that!
(03-09-2016, 08:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Doener kebabs are awesome.  But Germany without sausage is just wrong.  Besides, one culture should not have to give in to another culture and get rid of everything that might offend.  

Wursts don't have to be made with pork. Plenty of sausages are made with lamb, veal, chicken, beef, venison, etc. That being said, pork is the most commonly consumed meat in Germany. They aren't going to give it up, that is for sure. After all, I need my annual Schweinehaxn.
I feel like I should invest in pork stock and then create a campaign that goes from calling it "The other white meat" to "The meat MUSLIMS don't WANT you to eat......so eat it 6 times a day and SHOW THEM HOW YOU REAAAALLLY FEEEL!"
(03-09-2016, 08:05 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote:  Besides, one culture should not have to give in to another culture and get rid of everything that might offend.  

So you got no problem with some of your neighbors eating kittens or puppies?