Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Am I wrong or would it be really bass if....
Wondering if one of you fine folks with the good photoshop skills could do me a solid.....and insert JoeyB face over top of Walter white in the pic below.
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
BengalPacker used to do some good photoshop work...not sure if he's still around or even goes by the same name.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Give me an hour and I'll see what I can do. It'll take a couple minutes to remove the words, insert the face, then re add the text over top.
Reply/Quote
[Image: Skpkw7a.png]

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more. If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:07 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: [Image: Skpkw7a.png]

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more.  If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.

This kinda gives me Gangs of New York vibes lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more.  If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.

It's missing a cigar. Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This kinda gives me Gangs of New York vibes lol.

LOL! My first thought was just to put the words over a pic of Joey B and recreate the background...but that didn't seem as in the spirit of the original.  So we went Mob Boss Joey! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's missing a cigar. Ninja

I'll see what I can do.  That will take a bit of time, gotta remove the old mouth, and add a new one with a cigar.  Let me see what I can find...

On second look, I don't think it will work on this image. The better thing to do would be to add a hand holding the cigar and create a smoke effect, but this pic is a bit too zoomed in to make it look natural. Maybe I'll give a Smokin' Joe an attempt next time around.
Reply/Quote
Kinda looks like a healthy Macaulay Culkin. LOL
Reply/Quote

Nice!!
Being a Bengals fan is like being in love with a narcissist.  It's a brutal, emotionally abusive relationship but I never leave and just keep making excuses for them.
Reply/Quote
Can't lie I'd love a bad ass Bengals Sig with Queen City on it.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 07:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Can't lie I'd love a bad ass Bengals Sig with Queen City on it.

Get a bit more specific in what you want, and I'd be happy to help you out.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 08:25 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Get a bit more specific in what you want, and I'd be happy to help you out.

Prob would be a bit to make but would love to have my favorite players on the sig.  - Corey Dillon, TJ Houshmandzadeh, AJ Green, Chad Johnson and Burrow  -   at bottom "Queen City"  Maybe overlapping the Cincy skyline with the stadium
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 08:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Prob would be a bit to make but would love to have my favorite players on the sig.  - Corey Dillon, TJ Houshmandzadeh, AJ Green, Chad Johnson and Burrow  -   at bottom "Queen City"  Maybe overlapping the Cincy skyline with the stadium

I got it saved, give me a day or two, and I'll send you a DM.  
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2022, 08:48 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I got it saved, give me a day or two, and I'll send you a DM.  

You the man!  Appreciate it.
Reply/Quote