Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... (/Thread-Am-I-wrong-or-would-it-be-really-bass-if)

Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - Savagehenry54 - 01-05-2022

Wondering if one of you fine folks with the good photoshop skills could do me a solid.....and insert JoeyB face over top of Walter white in the pic below.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - basballguy - 01-05-2022

BengalPacker used to do some good photoshop work...not sure if he's still around or even goes by the same name.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - CardCounterChris - 01-05-2022

Give me an hour and I'll see what I can do. It'll take a couple minutes to remove the words, insert the face, then re add the text over top.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - CardCounterChris - 01-05-2022

[Image: Skpkw7a.png]

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more. If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - ochocincos - 01-05-2022

(01-05-2022, 07:07 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: [Image: Skpkw7a.png]

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more.  If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.

This kinda gives me Gangs of New York vibes lol.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - PhilHos - 01-05-2022

Here it is.  I deleted the last post cause I cleaned up the hat a bit more.  If you'd like any changes or a revision, let me know.

It's missing a cigar. Ninja

(01-05-2022, 07:17 PM)ochocincos Wrote: This kinda gives me Gangs of New York vibes lol.

LOL! My first thought was just to put the words over a pic of Joey B and recreate the background...but that didn't seem as in the spirit of the original.  So we went Mob Boss Joey! Hilarious

(01-05-2022, 07:18 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It's missing a cigar. Ninja

I'll see what I can do.  That will take a bit of time, gotta remove the old mouth, and add a new one with a cigar.  Let me see what I can find...

On second look, I don't think it will work on this image. The better thing to do would be to add a hand holding the cigar and create a smoke effect, but this pic is a bit too zoomed in to make it look natural. Maybe I'll give a Smokin' Joe an attempt next time around.

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - Bengalitis - 01-05-2022

Kinda looks like a healthy Macaulay Culkin. LOL

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - Savagehenry54 - 01-05-2022

Nice!!

RE: Am I wrong or would it be really bass if.... - QueenCity - 01-05-2022

Can't lie I'd love a bad ass Bengals Sig with Queen City on it.

(01-05-2022, 07:57 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Can't lie I'd love a bad ass Bengals Sig with Queen City on it.

Get a bit more specific in what you want, and I'd be happy to help you out.

(01-05-2022, 08:25 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: Get a bit more specific in what you want, and I'd be happy to help you out.

Prob would be a bit to make but would love to have my favorite players on the sig.  - Corey Dillon, TJ Houshmandzadeh, AJ Green, Chad Johnson and Burrow  -   at bottom "Queen City"  Maybe overlapping the Cincy skyline with the stadium

(01-05-2022, 08:47 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Prob would be a bit to make but would love to have my favorite players on the sig.  - Corey Dillon, TJ Houshmandzadeh, AJ Green, Chad Johnson and Burrow  -   at bottom "Queen City"  Maybe overlapping the Cincy skyline with the stadium

I got it saved, give me a day or two, and I'll send you a DM.  

(01-05-2022, 08:48 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: I got it saved, give me a day or two, and I'll send you a DM.  

You the man!  Appreciate it.