Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Americans fed up with Russian probe
Well, except for the low information left wing extremists, media, and most democrats on Capitol Hill.

So don't fall prey to this illusion created daily by the minority leftwing media that the majority of Americans care.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/new-poll-shows-majority-americans-think-russia-probes-are-distraction

Lets start talking about all the Trump winning going on!!
"I don't believe the polls any more."

-Donald Trump
This blog cherry picks to try and paint a narrative that the poll doesn't show. The majority of Americans, according to the poll, are concerned about Russia and support the Mueller investigation, they just want Congress to shift their focus from the investigation to other issues.

So, no, most Americans are not fed up with the investigation, they just don't want it to fall on Congress.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-27-2017, 09:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: This blog cherry picks to try and paint a narrative that the poll doesn't show. The majority of Americans, according to the poll, are concerned about Russia and support the Mueller investigation, they just want Congress to shift their focus from the investigation to other issues.

So, no, most Americans are not fed up with the investigation, they just don't want it to fall on Congress.

So most Americans want Mueller to do his job and Congress to do theirs. Sounds about right. Sounds like what I have been calling for from the beginning.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-27-2017, 01:51 AM)Vlad Wrote: Well, except for the mouth breathing, ignorant-low information, right wing extremists, Faux news, and most conservatives on Capitol Hill.

So don't fall prey to this illusion created daily by the vocal trumpets that the majority of Americans care.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-23/new-poll-shows-majority-americans-think-russia-probes-are-distraction

Lets start talking about all the Trump winning going on!!

Fixed it for ya.

Winning!

Swamp......ah, er, derp derp derp.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

when is he draining the swamp?
People suck
(06-27-2017, 03:10 PM)Griever Wrote: when is he draining the swamp?

He's well behind in filling hundreds of posts, so that counts, right?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-27-2017, 04:17 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: He's well behind in filling hundreds of posts, so that counts, right?

#winning LMAO
People suck
There is nothing to Russia . CNN producer even admits its purely for the ratings and there is zero evidence.
Why did/does Putin hate Hillary so much that he wanted Trump to win?
(06-27-2017, 05:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Why did/does Putin hate Hillary so much that he wanted Trump to win?

The easy answer is Clinton was more of an Alpha than Trump.  All you have to do with Trump is tell him how great he is and he'll agree with whatever else you tell him.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-27-2017, 04:54 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is nothing to Russia . CNN producer even admits its purely for the ratings and there is zero evidence.

I'm not so sure . . .

(06-27-2017, 12:09 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Isn't trump's opinion on the hacks irrelevant? When he became president he at least signed an EO giving the military more power in all this matter.

Obviously obama fell asleep at the wheel and thought it was in the bag. But the DNC is the one to really blame in all of this stuff. Lack of security then the lack of allowing the FBI to investigate. Obviously they were hiding something especially now since their top two candidates are under FBI investigation.

Some people seem to think that,obviously, they are hiding something since they are under an FBI investigation.
(06-27-2017, 05:20 PM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Why did/does Putin hate Hillary so much that he wanted Trump to win?

Hillary interfered with at least one Russian election.  The extent of which even Obama sort of questioned.  In short, Putin hates Hillary.  
(06-27-2017, 05:28 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I'm not so sure . . .

Some people seem to think that,obviously, they are hiding something since they are under an FBI investigation.

I have no doubt Russia and other countries meddle in our elections. I also have no doubt we meddle in elections all over world. Obama had Merkel and her people bugged, he tried to alter the election in Israel, obama also tried to influence Brexit.

This is par for the course when it comes to the world. The issue is the DNC got hacked not because piton wanted the GOP to win..... he tried to hack the GOP as well. The difference was that the GOP had security and cooperated with the FBI when it happened. The DNC didn't ..... do I want either party hacked? Ofc not. But do I want to stop any potential agreement to work with Russia on world affairs..... no. We tried being the enemy of Russia for decades..... let's try working together. If we applied the same metrics to Every alley that we apply to Russia we would have no friends.
(06-27-2017, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no doubt Russia and other countries meddle in our elections. I also have no doubt we meddle in elections all over world. Obama had Merkel and her people bugged, he tried to alter the election in Israel, obama also tried to influence Brexit.

This is par for the course when it comes to the world. The issue is the DNC got hacked not because piton wanted the GOP to win..... he tried to hack the GOP as well. The difference was that the GOP had security and cooperated with the FBI when it happened. The DNC didn't ..... do I want either party hacked? Ofc not. But do I want to stop any potential agreement to work with Russia on world affairs..... no. We tried being the enemy of Russia for decades..... let's try working together. If we applied the same metrics to Every alley that we apply to Russia we would have no friends.

We tried being their friends. There was a reset with Medvedev. Unfortunately, there was a reset to the reset thanks to Putin and the GOP in Congress.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-27-2017, 07:34 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: We tried being their friends. There was a reset with Medvedev. Unfortunately, there was a reset to the reset thanks to Putin and the GOP in Congress.

You can't reset with obama. He was a weak leader, there was a reason no other strong leaders respected him around the world. Is trump strong? Idk, time will tell either way. All I am saying is it would have been nice to see it tried. Russia isn't going to work with us when all we care about is climate change, gay weddings, and Islam.

Also any of the progressive presidents in the past were always anti Russia because it was easy.

We should be leveraging Russian resources against the Middle East countries to put the squeeze on the economically. At least until they get their Islam problems under control.
(06-27-2017, 07:40 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: You can't reset with obama. He was a weak leader, there was a reason no other strong leaders respected him around the world. Is trump strong? Idk, time will tell either way. All I am saying is it would have been nice to see it tried. Russia isn't going to work with us when all we care about is climate change, gay weddings, and Islam.

Also any of the progressive presidents in the past were always anti Russia because it was easy.

We should be leveraging Russian resources against the Middle East countries to put the squeeze on the economically. At least until they get their Islam problems under control.

Putin doesn't respect Trump, and he hates Clinton. It didn't matter who won in November, we were going to be in for four years of poor relations with Russia. Really, as long as Putin is in power there will be tensions. Part of his power is based on there being tension between our countries. I got to here a former US ambassador to Russia discuss the relations between our countries and it was very interesting to get that perspective on how things are going. I'd love to know everything he knows, because I can only imagine the things he cannot say.

(06-27-2017, 07:56 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Putin doesn't respect Trump, and he hates Clinton. It didn't matter who won in November, we were going to be in for four years of poor relations with Russia. Really, as long as Putin is in power there will be tensions. Part of his power is based on there being tension between our countries. I got to here a former US ambassador to Russia discuss the relations between our countries and it was very interesting to get that perspective on how things are going. I'd love to know everything he knows, because I can only imagine the things he cannot say.

We have so many "allies" who do not respect or like us as well. As I said if we applied the same standard to them as we apply to Russia we would have few friends. I would rather be allied with Russia instead of the Middle East countries.
(06-27-2017, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no doubt Russia and other countries meddle in our elections.   I also have no doubt we meddle in elections all over world.    Obama had Merkel and her people bugged, he tried to alter the election in Israel,  obama also tried to influence Brexit.    

This is par for the course when it comes to the world.   The issue is the DNC got hacked not because piton wanted the GOP to win.....   he tried to hack the GOP as well.   The difference was that the GOP had security and cooperated with the FBI when it happened.   The DNC didn't .....   do I want either party hacked?  Ofc not.    But do I want to stop any potential agreement to work with Russia on world affairs..... no.     We tried being the enemy of Russia for decades..... let's try working together.    If we applied the same metrics to Every alley that we apply to Russia we would have no friends.

I guess you must have attended the intel briefings Trump skipped.
(06-27-2017, 07:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I have no doubt Russia and other countries meddle in our elections.   I also have no doubt we meddle in elections all over world.    Obama had Merkel and her people bugged, he tried to alter the election in Israel,  obama also tried to influence Brexit.    

This is par for the course when it comes to the world.   The issue is the DNC got hacked not because piton wanted the GOP to win.....   he tried to hack the GOP as well.   The difference was that the GOP had security and cooperated with the FBI when it happened.   The DNC didn't .....   do I want either party hacked?  Ofc not.    But do I want to stop any potential agreement to work with Russia on world affairs..... no.     We tried being the enemy of Russia for decades..... let's try working together.    If we applied the same metrics to Every alley that we apply to Russia we would have no friends.

Why?

Russia supports our opposition in Syria and Afghanistan. Helps out North Korea. Helped Irans nuclear program. Routinely kills putins political opponents. And just interfered in our democratic process.

Would be nice to get along with Russia. But they give us no reason to. Because their hand picked president who they bailed out said so? Pass.