Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so this morning...
The house was kind of cold and I decided to turn on the oven to take off some of the chill. About an hour later I thought the house was on fire! Luckily it wasn't, but someone, probably the old woman left a plastic spatula in the oven and it of course fell to the bottom right above the gas flame.. I scraped it all off nd ran the fans with the window and doors open for a few hours..right back to cold inside.. I'm in South Carolina where it feels like early spring in Ohio for christs sake! Where the hell is global warming? I know..Chinese hoax to get me to burn down the house and be more fuel efficient.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You heat your house with the cooking oven?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 06:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You heat your house with the cooking oven?

Just occasionally since I sit close to the kitchen most days.. I don't usually have a plastic spatula in it though.. Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Don't blame your wife.

We all know you were giving her "the spatula treatment" and got distracted

[Image: AuntJemimaTreatment.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 06:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

[Image: Michael-Scott-The-Office-Thats-What-She-Said-Meme.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-17-2021, 06:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: Just occasionally since I sit close to the kitchen most days.. I don't usually have a plastic spatula in it though.. Oh well.. I didn't like that particular spatula anyway.. Handle was too thin..

[Image: giphy.gif]

You need to check this place out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
What's the word I'm looking for...........

Dumbass
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I have burned several pots/pans by turning on the wrong burner for the teapot

smell is horrible
Reply/Quote
You guys do know that most ovens are kind of dark inside? That was the key.. First I removed a pan with some stuff on it.. The old woman likes to use the oven for storage for some strange reason so I always check it, but I didn't used to get on my hands and knees to look way in the back on the very bottom.. I guess I will from now on..   Yeah, I know..hands and knees, back, bottom... Make your childish jokes and get it out of your systems while the getting's good.. LOL

Reply/Quote
[Image: Michael-Scott-The-Office-Thats-What-She-Said-Meme.jpg]

What's the matter Fred? Run out of poopoo jokes here? 

Reply/Quote