Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
And the season is officially over
(10-18-2020, 07:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: What about the fans that expected 6-9 wins? (The reasonable ones)

I predicted 7 wins. I feel extremely silly. They will be lucky to win 4-5 at this rate.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Another year comes and goes and another lost season. After today the Bengals find themselves at 1-4-1. Honestly looking at the schedule I don't see this team winning another game after today's debacle. Who dey gonna beat them Bengals? Everybody. All we know is pain, this city is cursed

Season was definitely over before this game. Its not like we can beat a good team like baltimore, Pittsburgh or kc. Need to build for next season
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Has Mixon really looked all that good?

I honestly dont think a lot of people has playoff aspirations At the start of the season. I for one did not. Just need to build on positives from a rookie qb with a poor o-line.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:05 PM)Trademark Wrote: Agreed, if anything this team is regressing. Burrow is also becoming bungalized

Gattdammit
Reply/Quote
We need first two picks of the draft need to be offensive tackle and a guard. The third pick needs to be a d lineman
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I predicted 7 wins. I feel extremely silly. They will be lucky to win 4-5 at this rate.

Even my 4-12 prediction is looking ridiculously optimistic at this point.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:53 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Even my 4-12 prediction is looking ridiculously optimistic at this point.

Might beat Washington, NY, Miami, and maybe Cleveland. Don’t see any other wins on the schedule.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 05:50 PM)Trademark Wrote: Another year comes and goes and another lost season. After today the Bengals find themselves at 1-4-1. Honestly looking at the schedule I don't see this team winning another game after today's debacle. Who dey gonna beat them Bengals? Everybody. All we know is pain, this city is cursed

Uh, just last week most thought the Colts game was going to be completely unwinnable..  Turned out to be a great football game, except for the offense failing to score TDs after the 1st Qtr.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I always felt this was a practice season, but it’s apparent the staff has to go.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:40 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I predicted 7 wins. I feel extremely silly. They will be lucky to win 4-5 at this rate.

I don’t think you were silly. The 1st quarter really is what the ceiling of this team could look like. We looked dominant against a pretty good defense.

The coaching just isn’t good enough to get that consistently from both sides.
Reply/Quote
Beat up on OP all you like, there's no denying that a 1-4-1 start is disappointing.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 07:59 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Don’t see any other wins on the schedule.

I don’t see ANY other wins on the schedule. I think Zac will finish his head coaching career 3-28-1.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4iz7zm.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 08:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I don’t see ANY other wins on the schedule. I think Zac will finish his head coaching career 3-28-1.

They have an even shot at Wash and the NYG
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
The season is not officially over. We still have 10 games.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
There is talent on this team, but the O-Line is weak and the coaching staff is horrible. If only Mike Zimmer stayed
Reply/Quote
It takes special coaches to get you to win.
Reply/Quote
A lot of work to do. I'm not sure which line is worse off. The Dline or Oline.

We're right there in the running for the 1OA pick again.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 08:24 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I don’t see ANY other wins on the schedule. I think Zac will finish his head coaching career 3-28-1.

The Giants are an extremely winnable game.

Reply/Quote
(10-18-2020, 08:49 PM)jj22 Wrote: A lot of work to do. I'm not sure which line is worse off. The Dline or Oline.

We're right there in the running for the 1OA pick again.

They take turns.

Reply/Quote