Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andrew Whitworth and Cooper Kupp at NFL Honors Awards?
More importantly, was the food at the awards served by ex-cons? I hear that can be a deal-breaker for some.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I wish we didn't have to beat Big white in the superbowl in his last game. What a good guy. His speech got me a little emotional... That being said, hope he has fun trying to block Hendrickson....
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 02:59 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: More importantly, was the food at the awards served by ex-cons?  I hear that can be a deal-breaker for some.

Carson Palmer = NFL scumbag of the year award....
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 03:35 PM)Tony Wrote: I wish we didn't have to beat Big white in the superbowl in his last game. What a good guy. His speech got me a little emotional... That being said, hope he has fun trying to block Hendrickson....

I don't think we will lose, but if somehow we do Whit getting a ring would take a lot of the sting out of it.

This and that the Rams went all out in win now mode. They better win soon, cause they won't get many more chances unlike us.
Reply/Quote
I really feel bad about the game. I feel bad that we're going to send Andrew off into retirement with a loss. Such a nice guy.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:07 PM)phil413 Wrote: I really feel bad about the game.  I feel bad that we're going to send Andrew off into retirement with a loss. Such a nice guy.

No better way than too the team that drafted him...
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:07 PM)phil413 Wrote: I really feel bad about the game.  I feel bad that we're going to send Andrew off into retirement with a loss. Such a nice guy.

(02-11-2022, 04:15 PM)Tony Wrote: No better way than too the team that drafted him...

He will be happy for us, such a good dude Big Whit is. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 01:23 AM)bfine32 Wrote: Dude it's Cali..To get in the building I'm sure you had to show proof of vaccine or negative test. 

Why would you think being vaccinated makes it less likely they carry and are contagious with covid? If anything, a contagious vaccinated person is more likely to unknowingly infect others because their symptoms are muted.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:58 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Why would you think being vaccinated makes it less likely they carry and are contagious with covid? If anything, a contagious vaccinated person is more likely to unknowingly infect others because their symptoms are muted.

bfine doesn't think that. California thinks that. 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Whit is a good man. He will always be a Bengal to me.

Other than this Sunday.  Who Dey
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:58 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Why would you think being vaccinated makes it less likely they carry and are contagious with covid? 

Because scientific studies show that people who are vaccinated are less likely to be contagious.

Vaccinated people carry a viral load in their body that is overall lower than that of unvaccinated people; therefore, the virus cannot be transmitted as effectively.

A vaccinated person is also less likely to contract COVID in the first place.

Vaccination not only makes a person less contagious, but contagious for a shorter time, creating less spread of the virus through a highly vaccinated community.

Pretty simple.  Proven by science.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 04:58 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: Why would you think being vaccinated makes it less likely they carry and are contagious with covid? If anything, a contagious vaccinated person is more likely to unknowingly infect others because their symptoms are muted.

I didn't say anything of the sort.  But short answer: Science.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Vaccinated people carry a viral load in their body that is overall lower than that of unvaccinated people; therefore, the virus cannot be transmitted as effectively.

https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html
"Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people."

(02-11-2022, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A vaccinated person is also less likely to contract COVID in the first place.

Citation needed. Latest iteration is tearing through the vaccinated - you have to be pretty dense to take the early 2021 vaccine claims seriously at this point. 

(02-11-2022, 06:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Pretty simple.  Proven by science.

It's petty interesting that every Tom, Dick, and Harry is now a certified virologist because they read a few reuters headlines. The same people pushing the miracle science vaccine as pandemic cure bullshit claims are the same people that lied about the virus's origins. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

Post your microbiology degree or keep your conspiracy theories about your precious leaky vaccines to yourself. I'll turn on MSNBC if I want to listen to that shit.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 06:48 PM)EasyPeasy Wrote: https://www.cdc.gov/media/releases/2021/s0730-mmwr-covid-19.html
"Today, some of those data were published in CDC’s Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR), demonstrating that Delta infection resulted in similarly high SARS-CoV-2 viral loads in vaccinated and unvaccinated people."

Citation needed. Latest iteration is tearing through the vaccinated - you have to be pretty dense to take the early 2021 vaccine claims seriously at this point. 

It's petty interesting that every Tom, Dick, and Harry is now a certified virologist because they read a few reuters headlines. The same people pushing the miracle science vaccine as pandemic cure bullshit claims are the same people that lied about the virus's origins. 

https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2021/06/the-lab-leak-theory-inside-the-fight-to-uncover-covid-19s-origins

Post your microbiology degree or keep your conspiracy theories about your precious leaky vaccines to yourself. I'll turn on MSNBC if I want to listen to that shit.

Yeah, all the vaccines have done is prove they don't work or even make it worse. 

If you get covid and build up an immunity you are far more likely to not get it again or for it to be near as severe.

People who get the vaccine have gotten covid right after and have gotten covid multiple times.

This proves the vaccines don't work, not to mention the masks that do next to nothing. It is about control, nothing else.
Reply/Quote
Again congrats to Whit for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year. Even though his award was not the main point of this thread can we please not get into the Covid debate stuff here in Jungle Noise? Thanks.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:31 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Again congrats to Whit for Walter Payton NFL Man of the Year.  Even though his award was not the main point of this thread can we please not get into the Covid debate stuff here in Jungle Noise?   Thanks.

Yes, Congrats to Whit, was a great speech he made as well. Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, all the vaccines have done is prove they don't work or even make it worse. 

If you get covid and build up an immunity you are far more likely to not get it again or for it to be near as severe.

People who get the vaccine have gotten covid right after and have gotten covid multiple times.

This proves the vaccines don't work, not to mention the masks that do next to nothing. It is about control, nothing else.

All the studies prove that the vaccines work.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  They are not 100% effective, but that does not mean they do not work.

People who gotten covid and built up immunity also got it for a second time.  And it is better to get immunity by NOT getting covid in the first place considering that some people die when they get it

None of what you say here makes any sense. 
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yes, Congrats to Whit, was a great speech he made as well. Wink

I just watched it and his speech was great.  The part where he talked about his interaction with Derrick Barnes after his game against the Lions was cool.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:49 PM)fredtoast Wrote: All the studies prove that the vaccines work.  I have no idea what you are talking about.  They are not 100% effective, but that does not mean they do not work.

People who gotten covid and built up immunity also got it for a second time.  And it is better to get immunity by NOT getting covid in the first place considering that some people die when they get it

None of what you say here makes any sense. 

Not true, not all of the studies that is for damn sure, that is like saying all the Doctors agree that the vaccine prevents covid.

Anyways, this thread is getting out of hand, I prefer to keep it about Whit and his great accomplishment.
Reply/Quote
(02-11-2022, 07:50 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I just watched it and his speech was great.  The part where he talked about his interaction with Derrick Barnes after his game against the Lions was cool.

Yeah, Barnes was just a kid in Cincy, wild. Smirk
Reply/Quote