Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just for fun...Ravens fans reactions to Boyd TD
(01-01-2018, 09:56 PM)BengalRed Wrote: It's funny how they act like they've never won anything. Didn't they just win the SB three years ago? And one in 2000? One guy said "year after year the same old thing". SMH. If they were Bengals fans they would all jump off a tall building.

This is what kills me. People honestly have NO idea what its like to be a fan of a losing team. Us, the Bills, and the Browns are really the only ones who can talk. If youve won a playoff game in the past 10 years then I dont want to hear a damn word.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Also, I think some of these Ravens fans are completely delusional about how good their team is. The only reason they had a shot at the playoffs is because the AFC as a whole is awful. The Ravens would have been the worst team to maybe ever make the playoffs.

Clean house? Have they seen the talent on their team? There really isnt any. Harbaugh isnt the problem, its the GM and whoever is drafting their players. In my opinion Harbaugh did a hell of a coaching job this year steering that team to 9 wins.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(01-01-2018, 06:41 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Were it not for the usernames, colors, and coaching references I would have SWORN that was our Game Day thread.

Meanwhile

Bills fans have donated close to 200k to Dalton
50k  to tyler boyd

and the bills themselves send the bengals 1,500 chicken wings
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 10:12 AM)WeezyBengal Wrote: This is what kills me. People honestly have NO idea what its like to be a fan of a losing team. Us, the Bills, and the Browns are really the only ones who can talk. If youve won a playoff game in the past 10 years then I dont want to hear a damn word.

for as much bad as the browns and bengals had......    I don't know if anything tops losing 4 SB's in a row
Reply/Quote
I thought that the thread before the game was better. They all knew ahead of time they were gonna lose.. They all sounded like me in the 3rd quarter..Gloom and doom..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2018, 11:40 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: Meanwhile

Bills fans have donated close to 200k to Dalton
50k  to tyler boyd

and the bills themselves send the bengals 1,500 chicken wings

It's over 315k now.
Reply/Quote
I guess by default we're all Buffalo fans for a while.. I'm not exactly stoked over their chances of winning it all, but what the hell..They ain't Pittsburgh.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote