Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Opened A Restaurant Near Me!
I didn't realize it but it looks like he and his wife opened a few places all over Cincinnati, but now he just opened one in the Crestview Hills Town Center (Northern Kentucky), which I roll down to all the time because there's a sidewalk connection at the end of my street, so it takes 45 seconds for me to roll there.

Dalton is still part of the team for now, so it will be interesting to see what happens with all of these when he gets traded/released, which looks inevitable.

I normally roll down to Wings and Rings to watch sports, so it will be interesting to see if they have a nice setup for watching sports and what kind of TVs they have.

My brother went down there and said the food is great and then my sister took her son down there and said the same thing, so I'll have to give it a try.

I appreciate everything Dalton did for the team and the city and this is just more of the same with providing jobs and good food for the area!

Here's the website and it's called City Bird Tenders, which it doesn't look like there's much on the menu, but maybe they'll expand it.
Reply/Quote
holy crap catering packs from 10-1,000,000 available..

Who the hell gonna eat 1,000,000 Chicken tenders lol (not even sure a full PBS could handle that)
Reply/Quote
[Image: 8bfb3037f6b186546398912dd77e3408.jpg]

That's where he got the hair do!!

[Image: 596f36908fa2c.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Who the hell gonna eat 1,000,000 Chicken tenders lol  (not even sure a full PBS could handle that)

Apparently Jim Lippencott, Andre Smith and Paul Alexander do something a few times a year called "Sleepover Saturdays", where they order out and watch a movie marathon all night.

Last time they did it they watched all Police Academy's and ordered in from Jets Pizza. They posted it on Twitter. 

Anyway, I'm not sure how many pies that got but they took a picture of the receipt... it was over 16,000 dollars. They had another picture where one of 3 delivery drivers they sent was carrying a garbage bag full of dipping sauces.

So I'm assuming that 1,000,000 catering option is marketed to these glutinous sloths, and them alone.
Reply/Quote
Just don’t eat there during the playoffs. Higher risk of choking...
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:40 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't realize it but it looks like he and his wife opened a few places all over Cincinnati, but now he just opened one in the Crestview Hills Town Center (Northern Kentucky), which I roll down to all the time because there's a sidewalk connection at the end of my street, so it takes 45 seconds for me to roll there.  

Dalton is still part of the team for now, so it will be interesting to see what happens with all of these when he gets traded/released, which looks inevitable.

I normally roll down to Wings and Rings to watch sports, so it will be interesting to see if they have a nice setup for watching sports and what kind of TVs they have.

My brother went down there and said the food is great and then my sister took her son down there and said the same thing, so I'll have to give it a try.  

I appreciate everything Dalton did for the team and the city and this is just more of the same with providing jobs and good food for the area!

Here's the website and it's called City Bird Tenders, which it doesn't look like there's much on the menu, but maybe they'll expand it.

looks like a standard chicken tenders place like Raising Canes.  Don't look for the menu to expand past the basics.  Without booze it is not catering towards the sports fans

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Apparently Jim Lippencott, Andre Smith and Paul Alexander do something a few times a year called "Sleepover Saturdays", where they order out and watch a movie marathon all night.

Last time they did it they watched all Police Academy's and ordered in from Jets Pizza. They posted it on Twitter. 

Anyway, I'm not sure how many pies that got but they took a picture of the receipt... it was over 16,000 dollars. They had another picture where one of 3 delivery drivers they sent was carrying a garbage bag full of dipping sauces.

So I'm assuming that 1,000,000 catering option is marketed to these glutinous sloths, and them alone.

16,000$?  was jeremi Johnson there?
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:54 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Apparently Jim Lippencott, Andre Smith and Paul Alexander do something a few times a year called "Sleepover Saturdays", where they order out and watch a movie marathon all night.

I'm calling BS.

Everyone knows that Paul Alexander is on a strict boogers only diet.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just don’t eat there during the playoffs. Higher risk of choking...

This is a quality internet posting
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
How disappointing they dont serve Irish food instead.
Reply/Quote
On a side note Jerome Simpson backflipped over a dumpster trying to sell me weed behind Pacman's pizza joint last week.
Reply/Quote
City Bird, The Eagle, Bakersfield, Krueger’s Tavern, Maplewood, etc are all owned by the same company (Thunderdome restaurant group). if you go to Cincy and Indy all these same restaurants are on the same block in each city. I’m guessing it’s the same in Louisville and Columbus, I haven’t been there but I know they have some of the same restaurants. I’m also assuming Andy just got a franchise? Either way haven’t had a bad meal from either place! Check them all out. The City bird on Vine is mainly a carry out place. It’s a pricier version of (Guthrie’s, Zaxbys, Caine’s) Not sure what the other locations are like.
Reply/Quote
I doubt this place has any TVs. Guess Andy doesn’t like football. Ninja

Reply/Quote
This has absentee restaurateur written all over it.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Just don’t eat there during the playoffs. Higher risk of choking...

NTW the waitresses know how to do the hindlick maneuver.
Reply/Quote
Maybe he'll hire Finley in a few months to mop the restrooms.
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2020, 10:15 AM)RunKijanaRun Wrote: This is a quality internet posting

As much as I hate to I had to give Nico rep for that.
Reply/Quote
Place seems kinda bland.........I think they need a Burrow steak on the menu to put them over the top.
Reply/Quote
(01-29-2020, 12:20 PM)fredtoast Wrote: As much as I hate to I had to give Nico rep for that.

Haha, well same to you here for your Frisch's post.
Reply/Quote
(01-27-2020, 05:44 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: holy crap catering packs from 10-1,000,000  available..

Who the hell gonna eat 1,000,000 Chicken tenders lol  (not even sure a full PBS could handle that)

It's setup for a reverse Buffalo sends Cincy wings for getting to the playoffs situation. Somehow Dalton sticks around and somehow Buffalo gets Cincy into the playoffs, they can get sent 1,000,000 Dalton tenders. "Every tender touched by a Ginger" can be the logo.   Wink
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote