Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton Opened A Restaurant Near Me!
This chicken guy should go by Andrew.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2020, 07:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I apologize to Brad.  I had google searched and could not find anything about Andy Dalton opening any restaurant.

Yep.  Real sincere apology.  

If I posted ANYTHING A FRACTION OF THAT OFFENSIVE ABOUT YOU, you'd be messaging the mods trying to get me suspended.  

So, I ask you, why do you think it's ok when you do it to me?
Reply/Quote
For the last time... get a room.

[Image: th?id=OIP.Sa4paaLWHiu5_msxcKjYnQAAAA&pid...=290&h=124]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2020, 08:49 PM)2020Bengal Wrote: Thats because Andy Dalton, the bengals QB, didn’t open this restaurant

Yeah, I got that.  Brad didn't make anything up.  It was just an honest mistake.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2020, 04:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep.  Real sincere apology.  

If I posted ANYTHING A FRACTION OF THAT OFFENSIVE ABOUT YOU, you'd be messaging the mods trying to get me suspended.  

I would never ask the mods to suspend you for apologizing to me.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2020, 12:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I would never ask the mods to suspend you for apologizing to me.

Ha.  

You can't even own up to it because I obviously wasn't talking about the apology, so you try and switch it to that instead of addressing my post with anything of any substance.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2020, 07:34 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I apologize to Brad.  I had google searched and could not find anything about Andy Dalton opening any restaurant.

(03-08-2020, 04:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Yep.  Real sincere apology.  

(03-08-2020, 12:31 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, I got that.  Brad didn't make anything up.  It was just an honest mistake.

Brad, Fred did apologize to you.  He then went on to reinforce that apology, by admitting that it was a mistake.  What more do you want?  Without being "pushy", I'd say that it's time to let it go.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote