Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Andy Dalton = Ryan Fitzpatrick
it's too bad we played too well this year to get a shot at deshaun watson I just can't picture winning a superbowl with the red rifle I don't think we will win a playoff game with him leading the team. years ago we had fitz as a qb and here we are still with fitz as our qb. andy dalton and the entire team is just egregious playoff time.
Reply/Quote
Go to sleep, kid!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Andy Dalton is a 34 year old journeyman QB on his 6th NFL team? Man, I must have been in a coma for a few years!
Reply/Quote
I've seen some strange things posted in Jungle Noise but wow...this is next level right here.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Riveting stuff in here this time of year.

Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 12:40 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: it's too bad we played too well this year to get a shot at deshaun watson I just can't picture winning a superbowl with the red rifle I don't think we will win a playoff game with him leading the team. years ago we had fitz as a qb and here we are still with fitz as our qb. andy dalton and the entire team is just egregious playoff time.

Weird to bring up Dalton's playoff performances when he hasn't played a playoff game in over 2 years :andy:
Reply/Quote
I remember my first beer.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 12:40 AM)seahawkscheat Wrote: it's too bad we played too well this year to get a shot at deshaun watson I just can't picture winning a superbowl with the red rifle I don't think we will win a playoff game with him leading the team. years ago we had fitz as a qb and here we are still with fitz as our qb. andy dalton and the entire team is just egregious playoff time.

Lol deshawn Watson is Geno Smith. Pick machine. 
Reply/Quote
OP needs a snickers bar
Reply/Quote
I'm not a fan of dalton myself. I laugh when the dalton army insults people who don't think he's any good. I actually think we would not be any worse without dalton. Not sure if Watson will be good, bit I think he has some potential. I think Cleveland takes him and gives them a 500 season next year. I kind of like patrick mchomas, he's got a arm I like. Pittsburgh wants him for a backup plan.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 07:29 AM)bengalsturntup926 Wrote: I'm not a fan of dalton myself. I laugh when the dalton army insults people who don't think he's any good.  I actually think we would not be any worse without dalton. Not sure if Watson will be good, bit I think he has some potential. I think Cleveland takes him and gives them a 500 season next year.  I kind of like patrick mchomas, he's got a arm I like. Pittsburgh wants him for a backup plan.

This is funny...I have been critical of Dalton but in 2015 before he broke his thumb he was 2nd in the league in passing and having an MVP year.   I cannot blame anything on Dalton this year considering the circumstances, poor OL, slow start for defense, Eifert hurt, AJ hurt, new WRs, etc and he still played pretty well with all things considered.  

Watson, if Cleveland takes him this is the reason that they finish last every year,  Miles Garret is a bonafide game changing player that will start immediately and make an impact from day one.
Reply/Quote
Of all the problems this team has, Andy Dalton is not even on the radar.....
Reply/Quote
Half the teams in the league would love to have Dalton. Nobody would EVER say that about Fitzpatrick.

Reply/Quote
This is hysterical.

Dalton, when he has his weapons, is a top 10 quarterback hands down.

He's proven in the last 2 years that he's capable of being a good quarterback with little to no turnovers.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
[Image: DontFeedTheTrolls2.jpg]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 08:34 AM)spazz70 Wrote: This is funny...I have been critical of Dalton but in 2015 before he broke his thumb he was 2nd in the league in passing and having an MVP year.   I cannot blame anything on Dalton this year considering the circumstances, poor OL, slow start for defense, Eifert hurt, AJ hurt, new WRs, etc and he still played pretty well with all things considered.  

Watson, if Cleveland takes him this is the reason that they finish last every year,  Miles Garret is a bonafide game changing player that will start immediately and make an impact from day one.

Yeah one year where it looked like we could go far, but still didn't cause he dove at a lineman and hurt his thumb.it was because of a full healthy team and a oc that played his strengths, and his his weaknesses.  Honestly if we can't win a playoff this year I'd rather watch a qb with more talent and arm strength lose, then Dalton's weak armed skitzy ass.
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 10:49 AM)milksheikh Wrote: This is hysterical.

Dalton, when he has his weapons, is a top 10 quarterback hands down.

He's proven in the last 2 years that he's capable of being a good quarterback with little to no turnovers.

We even made the playoffs in 2014.

We lost Marvin Jones for the whole year. Green was out for 4 games, 5 if you include the Denver game. 6 if you include playoff game.
Eifert played in 1 game that whole season.
Gresham missed one game, and missed a playoff game. He was injured for quite a few games and played with a herniated disk. He doesn't get enough credit for toughing it out that year. And Lap still hasn't apologized for calling him out for saying Gresham "bailed on the team".

The defense ranked 22nd. The lowest of the defense since 2007.

Dalton is a good quarterback. Granted, he is not elite, but he is a very good player.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-13-2017, 12:57 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Andy Dalton is a 34 year old journeyman QB on his 6th NFL team?  Man, I must have been in a coma for a few years!

Well, Marvin's still HC, Mike's still alive, and we still haven't won a playoff game.  Hardly worth waking up for, right?
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
OP do you watch much football or the Bengals often? Serious question trying to understand how you think those 2 QBs are comparable.
Reply/Quote
The OP seems like something copied from CNN web page.

Reply/Quote