Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Free Agency first thoughts (Defense)
(02-09-2017, 08:42 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: I'll throw this out there for your feedback.  Any thoughts on releasing pac man, not resigning dre and signing Bouye, Gilmore or Trumaine Johnson?  Any would cost less then both of ours and especially with Bouye we would have two young, talented cbs locked up for awhile.

I would be for any of those guys.

As much as Dre improved last year i don't trust the guy. It was a contract year and who knows if once we pay him he
will go back to his poor play before. Adding a Corner in FA like one of those guys would be a smart move.

If we do bring back Kirkpatrick i just hope he keeps improving.

Adam played badly last year on top of his stupidity, we should release him.

Dennard, Shaw, WJ3, Garrett all have crazy talent so i am not worried at Corner but if we release Adam and let Dre go
we should grab atleast a CB in FA or the draft.
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 03:08 PM)Jpoore Wrote: bouye is 111-15 million expected 

Did you read this somewhere or is this your estimate?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-12-2017, 04:43 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Did you read this somewhere or is this your estimate?

He's  top guy I'm fa as far as corner goes. They're preficting 11-15 per year according to multiple sites
Reply/Quote
Trent Cole is an aging player on the decline and also a local product that can fill a need. He is the player with BENGALS written on him the most.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2017, 02:22 AM)Lawless_1 Wrote: Trent Cole is an aging player on the decline and also a local product that can fill a need. He is the player with BENGALS written on him the most.

Word
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote