Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan host "Date Night"
Good peoples!  I can really appreciate this and I hope some of you can as well!

Andy Dalton, wife host "Date Night" http://www.fox19.com/story/31824248/andy-dalton-wife-host-date-night

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan hosted "Date Night" at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza downtown. 

The couples are parents of children receiving treatment at Children's Hospital. 
They were able enjoy a gourmet dinner at Orchids at Palm Court.       
Their kids were upstairs in a ballroom being watched over by 30 to 40 babysitters. 

Jordan and Andy Dalton were among them. 
The kids played video games, visited with the MadCap Puppets, there was even an obstacle course and a cheers to art station. 
The whole night made possible by the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They are good people. Glad they are part of the community and that Andy is our QB .
Reply/Quote
Dalton is a very caring person and always gives back, even when he was criticized tremendously during last offseason, he still gave back and gave his all.

He's got a good heart, as does his wife. Glad they could do something for those who are suffering. Great job.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonderful and thoughtful too !
Reply/Quote
Class act all the way.
Reply/Quote
Class act... Started this foundation before he got that contract extenstion too.
Reply/Quote
Great story. The Daltons are awesome people.
Reply/Quote
We're very lucky to have Dalton on and off the field. Tiger
Reply/Quote
Aren't the Daltons Evangelicial Christians?

Every time I see Dalton I think of a ginger Ned Flanders.
Reply/Quote
As noted above they started giving and the foundation and all this while he was still on his rookie contract. I know he is a Christian but as regards evangelical don't know.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2016, 11:30 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Good peoples!  I can really appreciate this and I hope some of you can as well!

Andy Dalton, wife host "Date Night" http://www.fox19.com/story/31824248/andy-dalton-wife-host-date-night

CINCINNATI, OH (FOX19) - Bengals quarterback Andy Dalton and his wife Jordan hosted "Date Night" at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza downtown. 

The couples are parents of children receiving treatment at Children's Hospital. 
They were able enjoy a gourmet dinner at Orchids at Palm Court.       
Their kids were upstairs in a ballroom being watched over by 30 to 40 babysitters. 

Jordan and Andy Dalton were among them. 
The kids played video games, visited with the MadCap Puppets, there was even an obstacle course and a cheers to art station. 
The whole night made possible by the Andy and Jordan Dalton Foundation.

Andy and Jordan have done a lot of great things for Children's Hospital.   One of the many reasons why I'm glad he's our QB.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2016, 01:16 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: Aren't the Daltons Evangelicial Christians?

Every time I see Dalton I think of a ginger Ned Flanders.

Jordan > Maude Flanders.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Class act as usual, too bad so many can't show them class in return......over a damn game. Rolleyes 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Saw this yesterday. Andy is a class act. Sorry but I don't ever remember CP9's bum ass doing anything like this.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-28-2016, 10:08 AM)Wyche Wrote: Class act as usual, too bad so many can't show them class in return......over a damn game. Rolleyes 

I've promised to limit my booing Andy to only those occasions when he plays a sport for charity.  Join me, Cincinnati!

[Image: Andy_Dalton_Softball_Game_Home_Run.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote