Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton is really good
(11-28-2016, 02:16 PM)Marlon23 Wrote:
Andy Dalton is just that- Good, Not Great.  
He will never lead us to a Super Bowl.  

That would imply that just "good" QBs can't win the super bowl, which we know is untrue. Hell, even Flacco has won one.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:25 PM)treee Wrote: That would imply that just "good" QBs can't win the super bowl, which we know is untrue. Hell, even Flacco has won one.

Andy Dalton does not have what we need in Cincy.  There are Good QB's sure that have won, however after 6 years of the Andy Train, You can't blame most of the fans have become tired of all the excuses.  With all the weapons around him, we have still not come close to being a true threat in the NFL.   Now that time has come and gone with him as a QB. 
Reply/Quote
Andy has Sucked ass this year. Not sure what you guys are looking at. He has missed on open receivers all year long. His pocket presence has Sucked ass so far as well. And what matters most we have a losing recoRd and will be missing the playoffs once again.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:35 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Andy Dalton does not have what we need in Cincy.  There are Good QB's sure that have won, however after 6 years of the Andy Train, You can't blame most of the fans have become tired of all the excuses.  With all the weapons around him, we have still not come close to being a true threat in the NFL.   Now that time has come and gone with him as a QB. 
You honestly think any QB would be successful in Cincinnati right now? I sure as hell don't.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:44 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Andy has Sucked ass this year. Not sure what you guys are looking at. He has missed on open receivers all year long. His pocket presence has Sucked ass so far as well. And what matters most we have a losing recoRd and will be missing the playoffs once again.
Weird. He wasn't like that last year, but he is this year. Wonder what the difference is?
Reply/Quote
Really good? I'm skeptical.
Reply/Quote
Our offensive line definitely sucks. But we can't put that excuse on why Dalton misses open receivers every game.
Reply/Quote
People who are doubting Andy at this point are completely clueless on the impact of having a good o-line is.

It's no surprise Derek Carr is having a great season he has been sacked the least this season.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 12:50 PM)corpjet Wrote: The strong point of the Cowboys continues to be their O-Line, games are won and lost in the trenches.......which is where we need help!!!

Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that they have a fantastic running back and a rookie QB that is playing lights out. Must be all the Oline.    They had the same oline with Romo back there and they weren't very good.  I'm big believer that your QB can make your line look better by how you move and get rid of the ball.  I don't think Andy is good at either.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 01:34 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Well look at what he's been able to do behind a shit oline....
Do what?? besides not play well? like what are you people looking at?  Passing yardage stats?  he isn't moving the offense. He is not throwing TD passes.   He is not good guys.  Did we not see how poor he played in all 4 playoff games.  why do some seem to forget all this or want to pretend it didn't happen?
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:49 PM)treee Wrote: You honestly think any QB would be successful in Cincinnati right now? I sure as hell don't.

Yea I think an elite QB would have no problem here with our talent. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 12:58 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Everyone of you guys agreeing that Dalton is not a problem have no clue what your talking about.  You guys must be watching a different team on Sundays? You sure your watching the Bengals?  Watch his play on the field stop looking at these dam stats. And whoever said TD passes don't really matter in judging him?? umm what?? come again?? oh wait that's not his fault at all either.  Lets see what other excuses we can make for Andy.  Hmm no Eifert oh wait he's back. oh wait it must be the oline cause there the ones that batted all those balls at the line yesterday lol.   You guys can come at me with whatever you want. You guys have no clue how to judge talent if you don't feel he's a problem.

You guys kill me!

Whenever you have to say "everyone of you" and it's in opposition to the singular 'you', the problem is usually...you. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 01:24 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Oh ok and you know this how?  

Because he was the 2nd rated QB last year?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: People who are doubting Andy at this point are completely clueless on the impact of having a good o-line is.

It's no surprise Derek Carr is having a great season he has been sacked the least this season.
Does Derek Carr not get any of the credit in that? maybe hes good at avoiding rush etc.  Everyone is stuck on this narrative of the oline. And before that it was that he had no Efiert etc . Then Dalton lovers moved to the Oline because they couldn't use the no Eifert excuse. 
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:43 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Does Derek Carr not get any of the credit in that? maybe hes good at avoiding rush etc.  Everyone is stuck on this narrative of the oline. And before that it was that he had no Efiert etc . Then Dalton lovers moved to the Oline because they couldn't use the no Eifert excuse. 

Pretty sure Oline has been the main concern since he got sacked 7 times in the first week of the season.

Look at some of the top teams this year. There are common themes. Fantastic O-line (Oakland, Dalls), fantastic Defense (Seattle, Denver, KC) or they are New England.

I'm pretty sure Carr is not super great at avoiding pass rush. You act like Dalton is a statue.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:27 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Yea it has nothing to do with the fact that they have a fantastic running back and a rookie QB that is playing lights out. Must be all the Oline.    They had the same oline with Romo back there and they weren't very good.  I'm big believer that your QB can make your line look better by how you move and get rid of the ball.  I don't think Andy is good at either.

This shows how little you know. The last full healthy season Romo had with that line was 2014, where they went to the divisional round of the playoffs. Remember the year Demarco Murray went crazy. But I guess that had nothing to do with the line either. Ignorance at its finest.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:56 PM)Fresno B Wrote: Really good? I'm skeptical.

Who would have thought that you were skeptical? Ground breaking news right there.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 03:43 PM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: Does Derek Carr not get any of the credit in that? maybe hes good at avoiding rush etc.  Everyone is stuck on this narrative of the oline. And before that it was that he had no Efiert etc . Then Dalton lovers moved to the Oline because they couldn't use the no Eifert excuse. 

Dalton lovers? What are you 13?

Of course he does. Unlike some around here I'm just spreading the credit rather then giving it all to the QB one way or the other. It takes everybody to make it work that's a common theme in team sports.

Everyone is stuck on the o-line because it's actually the problem and it has been the problem before and after Eifert came back that never changed if you were paying attention and had a shred of football knowledge it's not hard to see.

How is it a narrative when the stats back it up? 3rd most sacked. That is a fact that cannot be debated and the blame lands on the 5 300 pound men who get paid good money to stop the other 300 pound men from getting to Andy.

It's like talking to a wall when you're dealing with these people who act like a football team is a one man band.
Reply/Quote

Yep. They even questioned AJ Greens eliteness. Truly delusional bunch.
Reply/Quote
(11-28-2016, 02:49 PM)treee Wrote: You honestly think any QB would be successful in Cincinnati right now? I sure as hell don't.

Yes.
Reply/Quote