Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy Dalton
Yea Andy is easily team MVP, gets a free pass for today but he did has been hanging in there a bit too long this year. He should have more time, but reality is he doesn't. Cincy used to have a defense that would allow for a drive killing sack, punt and get them next time. I don't think that Andy is getting greedy by trying to hang in there, he's just taking it upon himself to gamble for the extra half second to hit one of his MANY threats he has no time to see.
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2016, 11:43 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Nobody gets a prize unless you win the last one.  Makes no difference which one you lose in the playoffs, because that makes you just one of the 31 losers regardless!  For someone who has followed this franchise it surprises me that you can't see that.
It surprises me that you embrace post-season failure.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:00 AM)tlotharw Wrote: It surprises me that you embrace post-season failure.

31 teams have post season failure every year. You only get a ring if you MAKE the playoffs and win the last game. Bengals have had playoff failure for 49 years.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:18 AM)bengalguy71 Wrote: 31 teams have post season failure every year. You only get a ring if you MAKE the playoffs and win the last game. Bengals have had playoff failure for 49 years.

Move goalpost much?
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 12:21 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Move goalpost much?

Goal posts were originally kept on the goal lines, but after they began to interfere with play, they moved back to the end lines in 1927, where they have remained in college football ever since. The National Football League moved the goal posts up to the goal line again in 1933, then back again to the end line in 1974.
Reply/Quote