Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Andy played great in Pro Bowl! Fantasic QB we have!
Im just here on behalf of all the Andy Dalton supporters who in our eyes can do no wrong.

We would like to make sure your aware that we think he played great in the Pro Bowl and the Pick and also the sacks were not his fault.  Clearly it was the Pro Bowl Olines fault for not giving him enough time.  He also throw a great TD pass so he is definetely the man.  We stand by our guy and we still believe we can win a Super Bowl with him Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue
Reply/Quote
People still watch the Pro Bowl? Lol

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People still watch the Pro Bowl? Lol

And try to use it as evidence of a player's ability? Double lulz
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
1. Yeah he has a pro bowl line...and he's also playing against pro bowl defenders.
2. He finished with a 94.1 rating and led the AFC to 10 points (more than any QB on either side).
3. I guess Dak and Brees suck too. Brees threw a crazy bad INT, completed like half his throws and had a couple batted down. Dak did nothing and had some awful accuracy despite only throwing short.
4. It's the pro bowl we're talking about.

All in all, I think Dalton did ok. Better than Brees or Dak. Nobody has lit it up tonight.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:25 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: And try to use it as evidence of a player's ability? Double lulz

I mean, if Dalton did well, then I am glad obviously, but I don't think it really has much bearing on anything else. Much like Margus Hunt in the preseason.

Hope the OL and TE problems get solved for 2017 and we can see Dalton make a real run at MVP.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:35 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: 1. Yeah he has a pro bowl line...and he's also playing against pro bowl defenders.
2. He finished with a 94.1 rating and led the AFC to 10 points (more than any QB on either side).
3. I guess Dak and Brees suck too. Brees threw a crazy bad INT, completed like half his throws and had a couple batted down. Dak did nothing and had some awful accuracy despite only throwing short.
4. It's the pro bowl we're talking about.

All in all, I think Dalton did ok. Better than Brees or Dak. Nobody has lit it up tonight.

I know man! He played really well tonight the future is bright!  Actually i just watched the replay and AD never actually throw the ball on the pick, one of his olineman grabbed it from him and throw it to Sherman. 
Reply/Quote
To me, doing well is getting out of the game without an injury like Eifert had last year.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 01:11 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: To me, doing well is getting out of the game without an injury like Eifert had last year.

Bingo! I hate the PB with a passion. 

A healthy Eifert could have made a difference in some of those close loses where we struggled in the RZ last season. 

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:22 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: People still watch the Pro Bowl? Lol

It was actually a close game this year and had physical play. AFC won it 20-13
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:53 AM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: I know man! He played really well tonight the future is bright!  Actually i just watched the replay and AD never actually throw the ball on the pick, one of his olineman grabbed it from him and throw it to Sherman. 

Na man, the INT on Dalton was the worst throw of all time and he totally didn't have the best game of any Pro Bowl QB. It was the INTs by Brees and Cousins that didn't count! We're royally screwed. Worst QB evah!!!
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
None of the Bengals players play well in the pro-bowl it's the post season...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
10/12....100 yds....1 TD....1 INT....95+ rating in basically 1 quarter of play....and led another drive to a FG.  Yeah...he was turrible Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
 https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=/amp/www.latimes.com/sports/nfl/la-sp-pro-bowl-20170129-story,amp.html&ved=0ahUKEwjOrdWYp-nRAhVF4SYKHTwBChIQFggsMAU&usg=AFQjCNG_QEjATv-X0nGvu6ZJH20Ym1WT_A

OP = epic fail....

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 01:55 AM)Synric Wrote: None of the Bengals players play well in the pro-bowl it's the post season...

Geno had a sack.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 04:14 AM)McC Wrote: Geno had a sack.

Whitworth played well......

....so did Reggie Nelson....d'oh!

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 04:14 AM)McC Wrote: Geno had a sack.

and a half 
Reply/Quote
I thought Andy did legit well. He got a TD and 100 yards. Impressive when you realize that he didn't have much time to work with those receivers. Which I think is where you pin the INT. Actually my biggest criticism is, I think Andy may telegraph run plays. I noticed the run production slowed down when he was in and the hand offs seemed to get slower. Also I wonder what would have happened if we took Travis Kelce instead of Margus Hunt in 2013? I suppose we probably would've sat on him and not developed him...

Oh yeah as long as I'm picking nits, Reggie Nelson is in the probowl. You know who isn't in the probowl? George Iloka or Shawn Williams. I'm not saying it would have dramatically changed the season or our current safeties aren't decent but how dumb is it to just left a guy like that walk away? I don't care if you do have other talent at the position, you find a way to keep him and use him even if it means putting 3 safeties on the field. I was more upset about that than losing Marvin Jones last year...

Reply/Quote
(01-30-2017, 12:53 AM)bengalsfansince93 Wrote: I know man! He played really well tonight the future is bright!  Actually i just watched the replay and AD never actually throw the ball on the pick, one of his olineman grabbed it from him and throw it to Sherman. 

Yeah, it had nothing to do with Sherman making a great play and his receiver having lost the ball and didn't make a play on it.  But enjoy trying to belittle Dalton in some way...it seems to give you such pleasure.  Probably like drawing with crayons. 
Reply/Quote
Damn...OP's blind hate led him to getting absolutely chewed up.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
*Has a pro bowl offensive line*
*Plays in a game where blitzing is not allowed*
*Still gets sacked 3 times*

#AndyDaltonProblems

But for real, I didn't watch the game or even really care what happens in the game. I'm happy that Dalton seemed to be among the most successful QBs in the game though. I just found it funny that he still got sacked a bunch.

Atkins got 1.5 sacks though, which is pretty awesome Big Grin.
Reply/Quote