Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Andy the monster is comg for Baker the Beast
(12-10-2019, 08:36 AM)Catmandude123 Wrote: We had low expectations coming in to this year while all the Browns fans were crowning about going to the Super Bowl. HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa! don't worry you may make it to the playoffs some day. What have you guys had like forty first rounders in the last ten years. All that hope, all those expectations and year in and year out the laughing stock of the NFL.

One of the laughing stocks ... 
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 08:39 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: One of the laughing stocks ... 

I don't think people care enough to bother laughing at the Bengals.  It's like Jacksonville for most of the last decade.  You don't even remember they exist sometimes.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2019, 09:50 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think people care enough to bother laughing at the Bengals.  It's like Jacksonville for most of the last decade.  You don't even remember they exist sometimes.  

Fair ...
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2019, 08:54 PM)jason Wrote: He's a poor man's Andy Dalton...

Homeless poor. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 04:32 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Homeless

Not true...I seen all the commercials.  He has to get a repair man out to fix all his toilets prior to the game.  Sometimes he has to walk aaaaaaaal the way back down to get his wife a straw......aaaand did you see him trying to figure out which smoke alarm needed batteries?  He looked almost as confused as he looks when he's reading a defense. 
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 02:04 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Not true...I seen all the commercials.  He has to get a repair man out to fix all his toilets prior to the game.  Sometimes he has to walk aaaaaaaal the way back down to get his wife a straw......aaaand did you see him trying to figure out which smoke alarm needed batteries?  He looked almost as confused as he looks when he's reading a defense. 

That and he has trouble understanding how circuit breakers work. 

Who has a house and doesn't know how a circuit breaker works?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The Browns should pick up Dalton after this year for a couple of million to be a backup to Baker. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:03 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: The Browns should pick up Dalton after this year for a couple of million to be a backup to Baker. ThumbsUp

You probably should have used your Steeler fan account for this one.  It’s just not believable that a Browns fan would want Dalton on their team.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:05 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You probably should have used your Steeler fan account for this one.  It’s just not believable that a Browns fan would want Dalton on their team.  

Tell your mom to get you this for Christmas. It might help you not to keep repeating the same thing over and over. Your boring.

[Image: vbg0zvs2mwmx4tk6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:05 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You probably should have used your Steeler fan account for this one.  It’s just not believable that a Browns fan would want Dalton on their team.  

JS, pick this book up. It will help hone your smack talking skills (of which you have none at the present time). ThumbsUp

[Image: mnoc9qp3xir9vq36g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Tell your mom to get you this for Christmas. It might help you not to keep repeating the same thing over and over. Your boring.

Your spelling means you're as dumb as you were in days of yore.
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:27 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: Tell your mom to get you this for Christmas. It might help you not to keep repeating the same thing over and over. Your boring.

...Says the guy who used the same poop joke for weeks.  

Also: how exactly does a detective kit help with redundancy?

Also (part 2): noticing the obvious isn't really detective work.  
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 07:35 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: JS, pick this book up. It will help hone your smack talking skills (of which you have none at the present time). ThumbsUp

[Image: mnoc9qp3xir9vq36g.jpg]

Is that where you picked up the tactic of replying to the same post twice?
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 12:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ...Says the guy who used the same poop joke for weeks.  

Didn't feel like taking a swing at the low hanging fruit with your reply huh? Or should I say you're reply?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 12:32 AM)jason Wrote: Didn't feel like taking a swing at the low hanging fruit with your reply huh? Or should I say you're reply?

Nah.  Somebody else already covered that ... 
Reply/Quote
(12-14-2019, 12:12 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: ...Says the guy who used the same poop joke for weeks.  

[Image: 6mwbiqu4jbzommm6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote

[Image: otxxv9fu77n549e6g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-13-2019, 09:51 PM)Catmandude123 Wrote: Your spelling means you're as dumb as you were in days of yore.

Kiss what made you. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

[Image: brgi8t053qg63726g.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-15-2019, 07:45 AM)BakertheBeast Wrote: [Image: brgi8t053qg63726g.jpg]

I suppose I can see how noticing the obvious would be considered a triumph of deductive reasoning ... 

... to someone like you.  
Reply/Quote