Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Arse Whoopin
Well, it could have been worse. Denver had a bad first half along with the Bengals. This team is so bad and injuries aren't helping. I think the Bengals have won their last game of the year. I am ready for a complete rebuild.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Don't worry man. No team could win with all these injuries. We'll get some guys back and 2019 will be the mythical "year".

Buy your season tickets now, while they last! [Image: denny_smilie.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't worry man. No team could win with all these injuries. We'll get some guys back and 2019 will be the mythical "year".

It will be! Next year we will have a Super Bowl season when we get LB Artie Shindleman who will magically turn this team into a dynasty. 
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:12 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Don't worry man. No team could win with all these injuries. We'll get some guys back and 2019 will be the mythical "year".

I'm just happy Jeff "Tom Brady" Driskel was as advertised. He completely dominated and showed anyone besides Dalton can be successful behind this OLine. His HOF bust should be in production any time now. Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja 

Seriously, Driskel did okay. Without Green and working behind this OLine is a lot to ask of any QB. At least those will be excuses that are accepted for Driskel. Not Dalton though. Never Dalton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: It will be! Next year we will have a Super Bowl season when we get LB Artie Shindleman who will magically turn this team into a dynasty. 

The only way Cincinnati gets a Super Bowl with Mike Brown as owner/GM is if the League decides Cincinnati gets to hos it. I'd say there's definitely a better chance of that happening than the Bengals appearing in the Super Bowl with their illustrious owner/GM.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:20 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I'm just happy Jeff "Tom Brady" Driskel was as advertised. He completely dominated and showed anyone besides Dalton can be successful behind this OLine. His HOF bust should be in production any time now. Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja Ninja 

Seriously, Driskel did okay. Without Green and working behind this OLine is a lot to ask of any QB. At least those will be excuses that are accepted for Driskel. Not Dalton though. Never Dalton.

No worries. If Driskel isn't the "next Tom Brady", the next QB definitely will be. 

Keep the hope! It's what Mike Brown feeds on to keep him looking so handsome and youthful. [Image: denny_smilie.gif]
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Oh if we only had Macaroni back. Cry
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:18 PM)GodFather Wrote: It will be! Next year we will have a Super Bowl season when we get LB Artie Shindleman who will magically turn this team into a dynasty. 

Just image him paired with undrafted free agent Bastion Booger who was projected to be a Top 5 pick last year...but due to off-the-field issues and on-the-field issues, he's projected to go undrafted. He plays at a D2 school currently.

He plays DT and OT...so there will be a cost savings as we can pay him once to play 2 positions. He's also a decent long-snapper...and in emergency situations he can punt.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:21 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: The only way Cincinnati gets a Super Bowl with Mike Brown as owner/GM is if the League decides Cincinnati gets to hos it. I'd say there's definitely a better chance of that happening than the Bengals appearing in the Super Bowl with their illustrious owner/GM.

I think that IF we ever have success under MB, it will be just the perfect storm of conditions. We'd need like 7-8 guys to have career years and we'd have to hit it lucky in 3-4 drafts in a row. We'd have to catch lightning in a bottle...and it likely won't be sustained.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just image him paired with undrafted free agent Bastion Booger who was projected to be a Top 5 pick last year...but due to off-the-field issues and on-the-field issues, he's projected to go undrafted. He plays at a D2 school currently.

He plays DT and OT...so there will be a cost savings as we can pay him once to play 2 positions. He's also a decent long-snapper...and in emergency situations he can punt.

Dude, Mike Brown would literally jizz in his pants to have this guy play 4 positions while on an undrafted players salary. I'm not sure how he'll hike it to himself and punt it, but Mike Brown will try to find a way to work out those logistics. A player like that just adds to the Brown Family bank account!
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I think that IF we ever have success under MB, it will be just the perfect storm of conditions. We'd need like 7-8 guys to have career years and we'd have to hit it lucky in 3-4 drafts in a row. We'd have to catch lightning in a bottle...and it likely won't be sustained.

Agreed. It would have to be perfect conditions. Unfortunately, I worry that Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis would still find a way to **** it up.
Reply/Quote

.......for a brief second I thought I saw you end this sentence with "...magically turn this team into a dyson.".....I see what I want to see
"In my mind, I'm already there"
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:59 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: Agreed. It would have to be perfect conditions. Unfortunately, I worry that Mike Brown and Marvin Lewis would still find a way to **** it up.

They have. The SD playoff game - I couldn't think of a better scenario for us to win one. We had won in San Diego a few weeks before and SD was struggling.

Or losing to the Steelers when we had a late lead...and they had no Bell.

We find ways to lose al the time.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 07:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Just image him paired with undrafted free agent Bastion Booger who was projected to be a Top 5 pick last year...but due to off-the-field issues and on-the-field issues, he's projected to go undrafted. He plays at a D2 school currently.

Vader>>>>>>>>>>>>Bastion Booger
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2018, 08:04 PM)Edge Wrote: .......for a brief second I thought I saw you end this sentence with "...magically turn this team into a dyson.".....I see what I want to see

Well, they do suck, so....

[Image: 8352415637625p?$478$]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I don't see a Super Bowl in our future. I only see a toilet bowl.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 02:26 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I don't see a Super Bowl in our future. I only see a toilet bowl.

[Image: Cincinnati-Bengals-Fleece-Toilet-Seat-Cover-Set.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I think this game put the idea of Driskell being our savior to bed, yea?

Not that anyone really truly believed that he would be anyway...
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:00 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think this game put the idea of Driskell being our savior to bed, yea?

Driskel-fever was brief.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2018, 10:00 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I think this game put the idea of Driskell being our savior to bed, yea?

I believe Jesus himself ain't savior enough for this mess.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote