Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Another Court Gags Trump
After insulting/targeting the court staff and family members of court employees, the Judge in the NY Hush money case has placed a gag order on Trump. The prosecutor is not on the exempt list but Trump cannot talk about the other lawyers, witnesses, court staff, or their families. The judge noted that every time Trump targeted anyone involved in the case, threats of bodily harm including death towards that individual spiked.

I predict he is likely to break that order within 48 hours

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(03-26-2024, 05:01 PM)pally Wrote: I predict he is likely to break that order within 48 hours

[Image: n5zwv.jpg]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Made until this morning.

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-27-105929.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-27-105957.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2024-03-27-110027.png]

I'm sure talking about the Judge's daughter serves two purposes in Trump's very stable mind: 1) He's an angry toddler that lashes out all the time and 2) He can claim the judge was biased because of the daughter AND what he said.

Remember when they told us a woman could never be President because they are too emotional?  Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
LOL the Judge's daughter should not have done that, but TDS makes people so dam irrational.
Reply/Quote
Wait, is this new stuff? As in Trump is being gagged and then going after a different daughter of a different judge who is presiding over a different indictment? Didn't Trump already get a gag order for going after the family, daughter specifically I think, of a judge presiding over a case of his who posted something anti-Trump? Didn't this happen before? This seems awfully specific to be happening multiple times, so I may be wrong.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 12:18 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wait, is this new stuff?  As in Trump is being gagged and then going after a different daughter of a different judge who is presiding over a different indictment?  Didn't Trump already get a gag order for going after the family, daughter specifically I think, of a judge presiding over a case of his who posted something anti-Trump?  Didn't this happen before?  This seems awfully specific to be happening multiple times, so I may be wrong.

I don't think you are wrong. 

The first one had a pic with Biden. This one put a pic up of Trump behind bars.

which what exactly is the Judge gonna say when it's his own daughter that provoked Trump. Sure he can get pissed at DJT but he should also be pissed at his daughter for throwing her self out there to the threats and doesn't exactly give a non-bias look for the Judge. 
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 12:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL the Judge's daughter should not have done that, but TDS makes people so dam irrational.

Done what?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 12:05 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: LOL the Judge's daughter should not have done that, but TDS makes people so dam irrational.

why isn't she allowed to have an opinion?

She is an adult living and supporting herself outside her parent's household.  She isn't the judge and has nothing to do with the charges or trial.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 12:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't think you are wrong. 

which what exactly is the Judge gonna say when it's his own daughter that provoked Trump. Sure he can get pissed at DJT but he should also be pissed at his daughter for throwing her self out there to the threats and doesn't exactly give a non-bias look for the Judge. 

Trump is supposedly a grown man...if he can't resist being baited by a total stranger how can he resist reacting to provocation by a adversary.

If he can't control himself he has zero business being anywhere near the Oval Office

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 12:55 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I don't think you are wrong. 

Fair point there, but doesn't Trump have the sort of fanbase that can find bias and a cause to threaten regardless of what you do?  I guess they're just making it too easy for them with stuff like this.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:00 PM)GMDino Wrote: Done what?

(03-27-2024, 01:01 PM)pally Wrote: why isn't she allowed to have an opinion?

She is an adult living and supporting herself outside her parent's household.  She isn't the judge and has nothing to do with the charges or trial.

(03-27-2024, 01:03 PM)pally Wrote: Trump is supposedly a grown man...if he can't resist being baited by a total stranger how can he resist reacting to provocation by a adversary.

If he can't control himself he has zero business being anywhere near the Oval Office

Boo Hoo Hoo!

You know what kind of a person he is, so why mess with him and give him something to use against your father in court? 
Just giving him a reason to attack the Judge and his family and making it harder to keep the focus on the case. Didn't you learn with Fani not to eff around and give Trump anything to change the focus on?
Reply/Quote
Looks like another case of a leftist judge trampling on another individual's rights to make headlines and try to improve his reelection. Trump will never get a fair trial in a leftist state. Sad that many of you are ok with this.

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like another case of a leftist judge trampling on another individual's rights to make headlines and try to improve his reelection. Trump will never get a fair trial in a leftist state. Sad that many of you are ok with this.

You have to hand it to these biased NY courts for managing to have the foresight to go after Trump even before he became involved in right wing politics.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Boo Hoo Hoo!

You know what kind of a person he is, so why mess with him and give him something to use against your father in court? 
Just giving him a reason to attack the Judge and his family and making it harder to keep the focus on the case. Didn't you learn with Fani not to eff around and give Trump anything to change the focus on?

You still didn't say what she did.

But let's say she deliberately did something to poor, put upon Trump...so what?  She's not the judge.  Are you responsible for what your kids do?  Do they influence you?
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:13 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Looks like another case of a leftist judge trampling on another individual's rights to make headlines and try to improve his reelection. Trump will never get a fair trial in a leftist state. Sad that many of you are ok with this.

Yeah, let's blame the people trying to protect others rather than the person who makes claims that result in death threats and also makes veiled threats himself.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:11 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Boo Hoo Hoo!

The onus is on Trump to control himself.  By the time most people are his age, they've learned how to not react to every single provocation.. Lack of impulse control in the elderly is a warning sign of frontal temporal lobe dementia

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 02:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Yeah, let's blame the people trying to protect others rather than the person who makes claims that result in death threats and also makes veiled threats himself.

If I make a claim that I've been treated unfairly and my rights are being violated and someone who agrees get's pissed and makes a death threat, is that my fault? Your not going to convince me that it is. Anyone who overlooks the judge in the previous court case was biased and already knew his verdict before the trial started is wearing blinders. I see something similar about to happen here and so does Trump. Why doesn't he have a right to complain and voice his opinion? If the judges' daughter posts pics of Trump behind bars, why doesn't Trump have a right to voice his disgust on the matter? If that was you or I in his seat, I know I would feel like things were stacked against me unfairly and I guarantee I wouldn't be quiet about it.

The only reason this is ok is because it's Trump and people hate him. If that was a Dem getting charged for identical charges, the left would fall on the sword to defend him/her. 

Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 02:47 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: If I make a claim that I've been treated unfairly and my rights are being violated and someone who agrees get's pissed and makes a death threat, is that my fault? Your not going to convince me that it is. Anyone who overlooks the judge in the previous court case was biased and already knew his verdict before the trial started is wearing blinders. I see something similar about to happen here and so does Trump. Why doesn't he have a right to complain and voice his opinion? If the judges' daughter posts pics of Trump behind bars, why doesn't Trump have a right to voice his disgust on the matter? If that was you or I in his seat, I know I would feel like things were stacked against me unfairly and I guarantee I wouldn't be quiet about it.

The only reason this is ok is because it's Trump and people hate him. If that was a Dem getting charged for identical charges, the left would fall on the sword to defend him/her. 

You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 01:58 PM)GMDino Wrote: You still didn't say what she did.

But let's say she deliberately did something to poor, put upon Trump...so what?  She's not the judge.  Are you responsible for what your kids do?  Do they influence you?

When you are supposed to be representing an un-biased position in law..... Oh nvmd, never gonna get it, never gonna get it.

(03-27-2024, 02:33 PM)pally Wrote: The onus is on Trump to control himself.  By the time most people are his age, they've learned how to not react to every single provocation.. Lack of impulse control in the elderly is a warning sign of frontal temporal lobe dementia

Wow, Stock Expert, Physician, what else are you in your spare time?

Do you know the difference between Trump and Liberals?
The are both vicious and vile and resort to name calling.
Reply/Quote
(03-27-2024, 05:51 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When you are supposed to be representing an un-biased position in law..... Oh nvmd, never gonna get it, never gonna get it.

Wow, Stock Expert, Physician, what else are you in your spare time?

Do you know the difference between Trump and Liberals?
The are both vicious and vile and resort to name calling.

so you believe that Clarence Thomas should resign immediately from the SCOTUS due to his wife's politics?  and Pat DeWine should resign from Ohio's Supreme Court because of his father?  Because those are 2 judges that truly have ethical issues.  

A parent ceases to be responsible for their child's actions when that child becomes an adult.  And parents make decisions every day independently of their children's opinions.  

Its only an issue because Trump can't control himself.  

Reply/Quote