Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Pacman Story With My Brother!
I apologize because I know he doesn't like to be called Pacman anymore, but I don't know if Adam Jones would fit in the title line.

Apparently, he loved my brother so much that he asked him to go to Vegas to play in Bo Jackson's Invitational Golf Tournament!

Here's a list of a few other celebrities that will be playing:

Quote:Here are just some of the celebrity guest that will be coming. Bo Jackson Adam Jones
Vontaze Burfict Melvin Gordon Lawrence Taylor
Roy Williams Tim Brown Michael Crabtree Dominique Wilkins
Jaylon Smith Pierre Garçon Michael Vick Todd Gruley Richard Dent George Lopez Warren Sapp Eric Dickerson Vince Neil Anothny Anderson Andrea Reed Tony Dorset Zo Moruing Gray Payton Kevin Garnett Ray Allen Von Miller Sugar Ray Leronad and many more and a few surprise guests.

My brother showed me the text that Adam sent him and Adam has him in touch with his agent!

My brother meets a lot of people and doesn't offer to be their financial planner or even mention that he is, but it would be a nice account if he could get Adam's or maybe another celebrity's!

(My brother didn't even mention it and just downplayed it when I mentioned it because that's the type of person that he is in that he doesn't like to put people in weird situations or even offer it as a possibility, but my brother's AMAZING at what he does, so Adam would be lucky to have him. My brother's just looking at this as a social encounter.)
Reply/Quote
Hope your brother has a great time, but if he is going to be hanging with Pac tell him to keep 5 hundred doller bills in his shoe for bond money.

The police usually take in the whole posse and let the courts figure out which ones are guilty.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 10:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope your brother has a great time, but if he is going to be hanging with Pac tell him to keep 5 hundred doller bills in his shoe for bond money.

The police usually take in the whole posse and let the courts figure out which ones are guilty.

Damn Fred?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones has been arrested 9 times since he entered the NFL

He shouldn't be in the league any more.

It's a joke
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I apologize because I know he doesn't like to be called Pacman anymore, but I don't know if Adam Jones would fit in the title line.

Apparently, he loved my brother so much that he asked him to go to Vegas to play in Bo Jackson's Invitational Golf Tournament!

My brother showed me the text that Adam sent him and Adam has him in touch with his agent!

My brother meets a lot of people and doesn't offer to be their financial planner or even mention that he is, but it would be a nice account if he could get Adam's or maybe another celebrity's!

(My brother didn't even mention it and just downplayed it when I mentioned it because that's the type of person that he is in that he doesn't like to put people in weird situations or even offer it as a possibility, but my brother's AMAZING at what he does, so Adam would be lucky to have him.  My brother's just looking at this as a social encounter.)
Ten Chances in Vegas.  That doesn't have disaster written all over it at all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 10:00 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Hope your brother has a great time, but if he is going to be hanging with Pac tell him to keep 5 hundred doller bills in his shoe for bond money.

Good call because things normally get crazy at charity golf outings  Rolleyes

(05-14-2017, 10:14 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Adam Jones has been arrested 9 times since he entered the NFL

It's a joke

He has made a lot of stupid decisions, but he's actually a good guy with a good heart.
Reply/Quote
Lets keep it on topic guys. There are other threads for the Pacman debate.

I think that's pretty awesome, Brad. Tell your bro to pack a camera and be sure to post some pics later. ThumbsUp
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 10:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lets keep it on topic guys. There are other threads for the Pacman debate.

I think that's pretty awesome, Brad. Tell your bro to pack a camera and be sure to post some pics later. ThumbsUp

Yes sir!
Reply/Quote

(05-14-2017, 10:14 PM)OrangeLacroix Wrote: Adam Jones has been arrested 9 times since he entered the NFL

It's a joke

[Image: nOqKfOE.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call because things normally get crazy at charity golf outings  Rolleyes

I'm not busting on your brother at all.  I am just suggesting that he be prepared for the worst.

Richie Incognito sexually assaulted a woman at a charity golf tournament.  .  .  .  And that was not in Vegas.
Reply/Quote
Adam Jones on a golf course? Sounds like the prison they send politicians to.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Very cool, Brad! You will have to post some pics here if your brother is able to snag a few. Maybe take you along as designated driver?
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 10:24 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Good call because things normally get crazy at charity golf outings  Rolleyes

He has made a lot of stupid decisions, but he's actually a good guy with a good heart.

Thats cool your brother gets to play with him, but Pacman has shown time after time that he isn't a good guy. There is literally a guy paralyzed in Vegas because of him and he told a cop that he was going to kill him. 

Charity golf outings are nice and everything, but Pacman is who he is. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 09:04 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Very cool, Brad!  You will have to post some pics here if your brother is able to snag a few.  Maybe take you along as designated driver?

I don't doubt that Pacman would say yes if my brother asked, but my brother isn't one to push things!

Jones did take a picture to send me when he found out that he was my brother!

(05-14-2017, 10:29 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Lets keep it on topic guys. There are other threads for the Pacman debate.

Attached Files Image(s)

Reply/Quote
As much as I try dislike Jones at times and have called for him to be cut I still have to give him credit for doing some good things every now and then.

Like donating all the bikes to kids with Burfict last year. That sounded like an amazing moment to witness.
Reply/Quote
Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

OT a bit.....DAMN! It musta got rough up in here over Mother's Day weekend!  Three suspended users in this thread alone! Shocked

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2017, 09:46 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I apologize because I know he doesn't like to be called Pacman anymore, but I don't know if Adam Jones would fit in the title line.

(My brother didn't even mention it and just downplayed it when I mentioned it because that's the type of person that he is in that he doesn't like to put people in weird situations or even offer it as a possibility, but my brother's AMAZING at what he does, so Adam would be lucky to have him.  My brother's just looking at this as a social encounter.)
I've seen most of these guys golf on this list and would be making some side bets, if I were your brother!! He could come home loaded!!! Very cool Brad!
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:22 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: As much as I try dislike Jones at times and have called for him to be cut I still have to give him credit for doing some good things every now and then.

Like donating all the bikes to kids with Burfict last year. That sounded like an amazing moment to witness.

I think most of his problems seem to stem from alcohol....
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 11:42 AM)Wyche Wrote: Cool Brad....hope they have a good time.

OT a bit.....DAMN! It musta got rough up in here over Mother's Day weekend!  Three suspended users in this thread alone! Shocked

I noticed that too.  WTH?  Shenanigans must have been a foot. 

I swear to God I'll pistol whip the next guy who says "Shenanigans."
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2017, 12:43 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I think most of his problems seem to stem from alcohol....

Agreed.

I think he has anger issues and combining that with alcohol isn't a good mix.
Reply/Quote