Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Re-Signing
This time it's TJ Johnson. Tate and TJ Johnson, what more could you ask for?

https://twitter.com/LanceMcAlister/status/706858448739241985

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
LMAO.

I love how I called it yesterday..

The only resignings we would have would be T.J. Johnson and Tate.

(03-06-2016, 04:59 PM)milksheikh Wrote: I see us resigning only one maybe and that being T.J. Johnson.
Former Contributor for StripeHype

CEO/Founder of CUE Sports Media

Reply/Quote
Congratulations to T.J. Johnson. Good luck to you and here's to you having the best season of your career.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 12:36 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Congratulations to T.J. Johnson. Good luck to you and here's to you having the best season of your career.

Starting a game will make it the best season of his career... But I hope it doesn't come to him starting ever.

:/

Reply/Quote
Well, thank God they got that done early. Can you imagine if TJ Johnson and Brandon Tate would have been allowed to hit the open market?
Reply/Quote
Congrats to T.J.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 12:38 PM)milksheikh Wrote: Starting a game will make it the best season of his career... But I hope it doesn't come to him starting ever.

:/

I was just trying to look on the bright side.  If he is able to start I hope it is because he plays better than Bodine.  It's not like I'm doing Cheetah flips.

Reply/Quote
Word is the deal is 1 year, $600k.

Reply/Quote
Meh...you have to fill out the bottom of the roster too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:31 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Word is the deal is 1 year, $600k.

By Hobson's calculations, we're now down to $237.00 in cap space
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 12:52 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Well, thank God they got that done early. Can you imagine if TJ Johnson and Brandon Tate would have been allowed to hit the open market?

Seriously, they're only our most important free agents.

Reply/Quote
Tate and Johnson resigned...

We won free agency.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
So, if it's true that the Bengals will only have 15m allocated for free agency...the the signing of Tate and Johnson already have that number down to around 13.5m with MLJ, Iloka, Nelson, Sanu, Pacman, Hall and Rey all ready to hit the open market. Nervous
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:44 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Tate and Johnson resigned...

We won free agency.

You aren't glad we're participating in day one free agency?!?! Damned if you do damned if you don't  Ninja
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
 [Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: You aren't glad we're participating in day one free agency?!?! Damned if you do damned if you don't  Ninja

We don't, and still damned.

Its just funny to watch.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 12:20 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: This time it's TJ Johnson. Tate and TJ Johnson, what more could you ask for?

https://twitter.com/LanceMcAlister/status/706858448739241985

for fans not to make threads and snid remarks for resigning depth. on 1 year min deals at that.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:56 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: You aren't glad we're participating in day one free agency?!?! Damned if you do damned if you don't  Ninja

Actually, day one of free agency is Wednesday. Player's contracts don't end until I think 2pm tomorrow. Know you put the ninja there, but just sayin...

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 02:53 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: for fans not to make threads and snid remarks for resigning depth. on 1 year min deals at that.

Sorry, but...

Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: By Hobson's calculations, we're now down to $237.00 in cap space

Think again. The Lumina needs a wheel alignment and the fax machine needs paper.

Hobs is now estimating that we have $11.37 in cap space, and most of that is allotted to the buffer for extra coffee stirrers.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(03-07-2016, 01:38 PM)McC Wrote: Meh...you have to fill out the bottom of the roster too.

You clearly don't understand how things work around here.  

We just signed a guy who has been a back up on our roster for the last two years.  It is the usual kind of signing that every team in the league makes.  But in Bengaland it is cause for a crybaby convention.

And BTW the same people who are crying about us signing T.J. would be crying just as hard if he had ended up signing with another team. 
Reply/Quote