Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another black eye
As if the league needs more bad publicity. What was he thinking?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-eagles-wr-nelson-agholor-accused-of-raping-exotic-dancer/ar-AAgTMcc?li=BBnb7Kz
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Glad that the Bengals didn't draft him. I remember him being in many mock drafts, 'round these parts.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Was gonna say--since when do you have to rape an exotic dancer? Glad I didn't. That would have been in really poor taste.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 05:10 PM)McC Wrote: Was gonna say--since when do you have to rape an exotic dancer?  Glad I didn't.  That would have been in really poor taste.

Maybe it's only rape, if you don't wanna give 'em the cash?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-10-2016, 04:49 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: As if the league needs more bad publicity. What was he thinking?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-eagles-wr-nelson-agholor-accused-of-raping-exotic-dancer/ar-AAgTMcc?li=BBnb7Kz
I'm guessing he was thinking, 'I can get away with this. ' Isn't that usually the case?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Plays for the wrong team in that state.

Mellow
Reply/Quote
Apparently he wont face charges.
Reply/Quote
(06-16-2016, 05:13 PM)Benton Wrote: Plays for the wrong team in that state.

Mellow

Chris Henry. 'Nuff said.
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 04:50 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Chris Henry. 'Nuff said.

That's real cute there, Captain Oblivious.  I see that you've appointed yourself as unofficial "ruler of all Bengal fans".  That's interesting.  I'd like to meet up with you, at a game, and discuss your plans for the future of Bengal Nation, over a beer.  Just not that Iron City pisswater that y'all swill up in Three Rivers.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-15-2016, 04:50 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: Chris Henry. 'Nuff said.

Chris played for Pittsburgh?
Reply/Quote
Where are the rape charges for Big Ben when he grabs some ass on every hike? Wait, he gets away with it.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
He's accused of rape people.

Christ, "innocent until proven guilty" flies out the window the moment someone screams rape.

Chill.
Reply/Quote