Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another new uniform combo
They are wearing the black jersey with the white with black stripes pants

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I like those white pants over the white and orange pants
Reply/Quote
I’ve really enjoyed the new uniforms this year. Hopefully the “jUsT WIn a GaMEz” crew can now join in on the fun. Our new jerseys are dope.
Reply/Quote
I know it is all just a matter of individual taste, but to me the white jersey black pants are our best uniforms
Reply/Quote
I prefer orange jerseys.. The record in orange is better..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 01:51 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I’ve really enjoyed the new uniforms this year. Hopefully the “jUsT WIn a GaMEz” crew can now join in on the fun. Our new jerseys are dope.

I like this jersey combo in the OP.

I also really like the white jerseys. They closely resemble the color rush, which I was a huge fan of.
The black jersey is my second-favorite.
I don't like the orange ones at all.
I think the big reason I have issues with the orange and also somewhat the black jerseys is the shoulder stripes. I think they look too basic/cheap.
I think a more elaborate/bigger shoulder stripe would have looked better.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
I think I like those the best.

The orange ones as always are my least favorite, but the black pants look better than the all orange to me.

Still the best uni's in football though IMO. For sure the best helmet as always. Rock On
Reply/Quote
I wish they would announce the socks as well
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 03:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: I prefer orange jerseys.. The record in orange is better..

I prefer orange on black as well. But with black socks… last weeks combo of orange jerseys, blacks pants and orange socks looked atrocious IMO
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 04:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I prefer orange on black as well. But with black socks… last weeks combo of orange jerseys, blacks pants and orange socks looked atrocious IMO

Agree that I didn't like those orange socks but Mixon must have. Those orange socks on that OL stand out for the RB so he can
watch their feet and make cuts off them. In the end winning is what matters no matter how the uni's look.
Reply/Quote
Shit. This will lead to a loss on Sunday for sure.
Reply/Quote
I like all the Bengals uniforms I’ve seen so far this year.Favorite? White jersey Black pants.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 03:48 PM)grampahol Wrote: I prefer orange jerseys.. The record in orange is better..

Agreed.  I like the orange jersey/white pants combo.  Or, as some call it:

[Image: Creamsicle.jpg]

I wish they would make the orange the default home jersey and switch the black to alternate status.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I just think it's great that we're debating which uni is best and not complaining about how bad the team looks and/or what a bad HC Zac Taylor is.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 08:30 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I just think it's great that we're debating which uni is best and not complaining about how bad the team looks and/or what a bad HC Zac Taylor is.

Unis are always a hot topic here.  Even when the team was bad, we were still arguing about the uniforms  Smirk
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I have never liked the orange jerseys. The black jersey and white pants is probably my favorite color combo and has been since I was placed in front of a TV in 1970 by my future step-dad saying "Son, let me tell you about Paul Brown and the Cincinnati Bengals".
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 08:38 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Unis are always a hot topic here.  Even when the team was bad, we were still arguing about the uniforms  Smirk

I used to act like I was above uniform threads.  And to be honest I really care a lot less than many people here.

But I learned to like uniform threads because they never turn into bloodletting death matches like most of the other "hot topics" we go over again and again around here.

Some people have strong opinions about uniforms, but they all realize there are no real facts to parse and spin and fashion into weapons.  It is all just about taste.
Reply/Quote
(12-03-2021, 03:41 PM)fredtoast Wrote: .  .  . to me the white jersey black pants are our best uniforms

(12-03-2021, 06:15 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Favorite? White jersey Black pants.

You 'n me Zeke!

Screw all these other no-taste-having fartmunchers.  Those rubes obviously just don't understand football.
Reply/Quote

I like the orange jerseys also, just not the orange socks when the black pants are worn.  Something just doesn't look right.  Those socks are okay with the orange / white combo but nah on the orange / black combo.  Just wear black socks and it'd look way better.

That said, the white jersey and black pant combo my fave.
Reply/Quote
The white on white is my Fav. Combo..
Reply/Quote