Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump admin rescinds Obamacare hhs contraceptive mandate
(10-13-2017, 01:55 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What's funny is you were referring to society norms within a group, not the definition you quoted.

Regardless, if you feel the need to play word games take it up with Lucie.

Oh, I thought I said Culture, thanks for letting me know what I was referring to.

Quote:so·ci·e·ty

/səˈsīədē/

noun

noun: society

the aggregate of people living together in a more or less ordered community.

"It's not my fault you don't know what is and isn't a culture and picked a reeeeeeeeally poor example which back fired, but the fact remains Lucie taking anyone to a whorehouse is not a culture and I correctly guessed you would try to defend your feeble example.

You no longer need me in the conversation, you can just take over both sides.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-13-2017, 04:10 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Oh, I thought I said Culture, thanks for letting me know what I was referring to.

"It's not my fault you don't know what is and isn't a culture and picked a reeeeeeeeally poor example which back fired, but the fact remains Lucie taking anyone to a whorehouse is not a culture and I correctly guessed you would try to defend your feeble example.

You no longer need me in the conversation, you can just take over both sides.

LOL. I wrote "society norms," not society. So norms is the noun and society is the adjective to describe the type of norm.

Now check this out:

(10-11-2017, 03:06 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I would be curious to know what culture pushes intercourse for means other that to procreate.

(10-13-2017, 11:26 AM)bfine32 Wrote: cul·ture
ˈkəlCHər/
noun
noun: culture
  1. 1.
    the arts and other manifestations of human intellectual achievement regarded collectively.

Not sure Lucie taking anyone to a whorehouse = culture.

So you expect me to believe you were referring to the arts? Ninja please.
(10-13-2017, 03:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Lol. Another 2015 post.

Well, to be fair, you were suspended for half of 2016 and 2017. So . . .

You're still whining about Fred suggesting your minor daughters should have sex to prevent them from becoming homosexuals just like you suggested impressionable minors should have sex with adult prostitues so they can "connect emotionally" (LMAO) to prevent homosexuality. You complained about it last night.

That quote is from the very thread you started whining about that bullshit as if fred was serious.