Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another school shooting
High school less than a mile from my house. My son was next to one of the kids shot. The alleged shooter was a kid I've known since he could walk.

Prayers for the community would be appreciated.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
That’s awful. Prayers to you man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Jesus.  Prayers man.   

and not a mention of this on the news. Truly sad to see this become the "norm" anymore and not 'news worthy'. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jesus.  Prayers man.   

and not a mention of this on the news. Truly sad to see this become the "norm" anymore and not 'news worthy'. 

Still the first few hours (happened about 7:50). Media will be on it more once they release the shooter's info. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Benton Wrote: High school less than a mile from my house.

Where?
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:30 PM)Benton Wrote: Still the first few hours (happened about 7:50). Media will be on it more once they release the shooter's info. 

Yep. Just found it on my news feed.

http://www.kcci.com/article/reports-multiple-people-shot-at-kentucky-high-school/15853542

My thoughts are with you, your family, and all affected (effected?) in this.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:48 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Where?

Marshall County high school. In a little town called Benton.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Benton Wrote: High school less than a mile from my house. My son was next to one of the kids shot. The alleged shooter was a kid I've known since he could walk.

Saw it on the local news (WLEX) earlier Benton.  I'm very grateful your son wasn't hit.  Sorry about all of this, and sending prayers for you, your family, the community, and especially your son.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Terrible tragedy. Glad your son is okay. Thoughts to you and all those affected by this senseless act. What's wrong with kids in today's world?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Yikes - Prayers to all. Its always an issue, but even more so when its in your own back yard.

Reply/Quote
Sucks. Glad your boy was physically uninjured.

Hope nobody here is affected by the next one.
Reply/Quote
One happened a few years ago about 2 miles away.. Sad stuff indeed.
I'm grateful to be far too old for school now.
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:24 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Jesus.  Prayers man.   

I believe they learned from the last wave of school shootings...   Its for Attention that 15 minutes... If you give it to them others will more likely follow in their footsteps.

Sorry this happened near you Benton.  Glad your son is okay.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2018, 02:15 PM)Benton Wrote: High school less than a mile from my house. My son was next to one of the kids shot. The alleged shooter was a kid I've known since he could walk.

Saw the location on the news at the gym here in Toronto and immediately thought of you.

Hope you guys are alright.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Yikes. Good to see that your son wasn't harmed physically, and I hope that isn't something that gives him any mental trouble. Hopefully, your community pulls together and supports each other as much as possible.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Glad for you and your son.

Sad for the rest of the incident and the victims.

Sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
Like Truck, I thought about you immediately Benton... Here's hoping the community can pull together and help each other out through this tough time.
Reply/Quote
Wow Benton,

Prayers going out to all
Reply/Quote
Thoughts and Prayers! Every time I hear about a school shooting it scares the shit out of me. The what if scenario plays over and over in my head. Couldn’t imagine it happening at my daughters school let alone someone being shot right next to her. Thankfully no physical harm done to your son, hopefully mentally he and all affected will be fine!
Reply/Quote
I saw that news on FB feed yesterday. So sorry. Prayers.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote