Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another example of accountability
This optimism on the accountability is getting so serious that I'm starting to get worried it will carry over to the forums and make posters accountable too.   Hmm
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 10:35 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: This optimism on the accountability is getting so serious that I'm starting to get worried it will carry over to the forums and make posters accountable too.   Hmm

Isn't that what rep is for? You can at least hold people accountable for making good posts even if you can't penalize the bad ones.

Back to the article, I read this earlier today and it struck me as kind of an odd piece of writing. It starts off talking about the TEs fining each other, kind of makes it seem like it's the new coaching staff, then goes back and mentions that they were doing this last year for awhile too. The article then jumps to the WR group, and then the LB group, but there's no real common thread connecting it all so it's just kind of all over the place. Surprised this was published, let alone put at the top of ESPN.com's NFL page.
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:06 AM)NKURyan Wrote: Isn't that what rep is for? You can at least hold people accountable for making good posts even if you can't penalize the bad ones.

Back to the article, I read this earlier today and it struck me as kind of an odd piece of writing. It starts off talking about the TEs fining each other, kind of makes it seem like it's the new coaching staff, then goes back and mentions that they were doing this last year for awhile too. The article then jumps to the WR group, and then the LB group, but there's no real common thread connecting it all so it's just kind of all over the place. Surprised this was published, let alone put at the top of ESPN.com's NFL page.

Yeah and it talked about how the TE's do it for weird reasons...like for no reason at all sometimes. Like it's a joke.

The part about the LB's seemed like real accountability.

But, yeah it was hard to tell what to make of it. ie IF it was just poorly written, or what?
Reply/Quote
(06-01-2019, 01:11 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Yeah and it talked about how the TE's do it for weird reasons...like for no reason at all sometimes. Like it's a joke.

The part about the LB's seemed like real accountability.

But, yeah it was hard to tell what to make of it. ie IF it was just poorly written, or what?

I think for the TEs it is (mostly) a joke, but yeah, the LB thing sounds legit. The article *should* have focused on the Preston Brown part of the story, because that actually represents a difference from how things have been done.
Reply/Quote
(05-31-2019, 05:26 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Yawn 

Didn't you read the TE's did this last year? I think accountability is great, but seems many want to believe there was zero in 2018 and I find that very hard to believe.

FINE
Reply/Quote