Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anti Trump/Conservative bias in public school textbook
(04-18-2018, 12:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a low key Hiring bias against conservatives,

Alas, the real victims of workplace bias come to the forefront.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-18-2018, 12:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: There is a low key Hiring bias against conservatives,

Pretty hard on those science teachers who claim the Earth is only 6000 years old.

And the history teachers who claim the Civil War was not about slavery.
(04-18-2018, 07:00 AM)GMDino Wrote: Maybe they just act wrong in front of potential employers.  No one needs to know about their politics at their job!  Ninja

I don't care how they act in the privacy of their own homes, but I don't want one prancing around my workplace acting all "conservative".  It's not good for business.    Ninja Ninja

I won't give up quality just for diversity!  Ninja Ninja Ninja

Cool

Conservative thinking teachers are not quite the same as a prancer. Neither are protected classes which Is fine.
(04-18-2018, 10:07 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Alas, the real victims of workplace bias come to the forefront.

For public school teachers.
(04-18-2018, 11:56 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: For public school teachers.

The easy answer to that is conservatives who want to be public school teachers (for some reason) should just work hard enough that they are so damn good at their jobs that they can't be overlooked due to their political affiliation.  Be the best person for the job by a mile and you won't have to worry about all this side stuff.

Work harder.

(04-18-2018, 11:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Conservative thinking teachers are not quite the same as a prancer.  Neither are protected classes which Is fine.

Ehh, it's all about productivity.  If the most effective workforce is gay then I'll just reap the profits and blast the Ethel Merman Disco Album over the company loudspeakers all day. Just like if the most effective workers are conservatives I'll play Duck Dynasty and David Duke speeches over the speaker all day. It's all good!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(04-18-2018, 11:54 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Conservative thinking teachers are not quite the same as a prancer.  Neither are protected classes which Is fine.

Then put away the victim card / conspiracy theory about them.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.