Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Anti"fa and Tucker Carlson's Home
(11-08-2018, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote:  This kind of behavior will lead to someone's death if it isn't stopped.

Agreed. If Carlson doesn't stop calling liberals the enemy or trying to depict brown people as the problem, it could lead to violence against them. 

Mellow

My complaint with the alt right calling for violence and then peace is you can't have it both ways. Nobody should commit acts of violence over misinformation and fear. Unfortunately, Carlson makes his living off misinformation and fear.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-08-2018, 11:31 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Carlson is a highly effective pundit.  He represents the interest of his ideology well, but I would not call him a hate monger. 

He's both less offensive and more effective that O'Reilly was.  

Carlson is probably the biggest hate monger on Network television right now.  He is one of the few who doesn't just oppose ILLEGAL immigration.  He opposes ANY immigration of people that don't accept Western Culture.  He does not think the biggest threat of immigration is our economy.  Instead he claims they are a a threat because "multiculturalism will destroy America".  That is why white supremacists love him so much.  

It is funny that you mention O'Reilly because Richard Spencer specifically said that Carlson was more "open minded" than O'Reilly, and while David Duke fawns over Carlson when Duke was guest on O'Reilly's show and started squealing about the superiority of "western Culture" Bill called him out on it.

I will agree that Carlson represents the interest of his ideology well.  In fact The Dailey Stormer calls him their "greatest ally".  He paints all Muslims and Mexicans as a threat to America because they are all violent criminals.  And even worse he claims they are a threat just because ANY different culture is a threat to white Americans.
(11-09-2018, 12:11 AM)Benton Wrote: Agreed. If Carlson doesn't stop calling liberals the enemy or trying to depict brown people as the problem, it could lead to violence against them. 

Mellow

My complaint with the alt right calling for violence and then peace is you can't have it both ways. Nobody should commit acts of violence over misinformation and fear. Unfortunately, Carlson makes his living off misinformation and fear.

Carlson actually claimed the marchers in Charlottesville were justified because white people are having their culture threatened.  White people (especially men) are the biggest victims.  So he said

CARLSON: How much of that are you going to take before you explode at the unfairness of it all? And at that point, why wouldn’t you embrace a racial identity? 

Like I said before.  The Dailey Stormer has called him their "greatest ally".  What more do you need to know.
...Well the media is the enemy of the American people right?
(11-08-2018, 05:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Tucker Carlson insults people every chance he gets.  I have no problem with people hurling insults back at him in public.  But going to his home is way over the line. I hope they can arrest some of these antifa nut jobs that did this.

if they are on his yard and banging on the door... Load the guns and send the little guys flying...  Its self defense at that point  the left especially Antifa has been very violent as of late so better safe than sorry...
(11-09-2018, 12:23 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Carlson actually claimed the marchers in Charlottesville were justified because white people are having their culture threatened.  White people (especially men) are the biggest victims.  So he said

CARLSON: How much of that are you going to take before you explode at the unfairness of it all? And at that point, why wouldn’t you embrace a racial identity? 

Like I said before.  The Dailey Stormer has called him their "greatest ally".  What more do you need to know.

Yeah he's commented on town that have shifted from mostly white to mostly brown a d said people can't adjust to that kind of change. 

Personally, I'd like to see him accept his role in the hate-mongering and offer to resign provided the guys damaging his house turn themselves in. 
So no one mentioned Carson mocking those who received bombs, just to cry about this?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
(11-08-2018, 11:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Can we call this a mob?

I would.
The size isn't as important as Intent.

This group is a considered a mob, they are unified with bad intentions towards a certain individual.
(11-08-2018, 11:41 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Why is everything around here like pulling teeth? 

Because some people refuse to give their own opinion and instead ask questions.

Or better yet.  .  .   

Why do you think everything around here is like pulling teeth?
(11-09-2018, 02:46 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: I would
The size isn't as important as Intent.

You know what type of guys claim "Size doesn't matter?"

Guys with small mobs.
(11-09-2018, 12:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I will agree that Carlson represents the interest of his ideology well.  In fact The Dailey Stormer calls him their "greatest ally".  He paints all Muslims and Mexicans as a threat to America because they are all violent criminals.  And even worse he claims they are a threat just because ANY different culture is a threat to white Americans.

I think Hitler represented the interests of his ideology well, too.  That's why I don't like to separate issues of competence from content when it comes to politicians.
(11-09-2018, 12:11 AM)Benton Wrote: Agreed. If Carlson doesn't stop calling liberals the enemy or trying to depict brown people as the problem, it could lead to violence against them. 

Mellow

Clear-sighted and concise. 

Before I am accused of being an ANTIFA supporter, I'd better add that I don't think Carlson should be arrested just for spreading hate, but ANTIFA members who threaten him on his own property should.  Names in the paper and all the rest.
(11-09-2018, 05:11 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Because some people refuse to give their own opinion and instead ask questions.

Or better yet.  .  .   

Why do you think everything around here is like pulling teeth?

O...............M..............G
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-09-2018, 12:19 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Carlson is probably the biggest hate monger on Network television right now.  He is one of the few who doesn't just oppose ILLEGAL immigration.  He opposes ANY immigration of people that don't accept Western Culture.  He does not think the biggest threat of immigration is our economy.  Instead he claims they are a a threat because "multiculturalism will destroy America".  That is why white supremacists love him so much.  

It is funny that you mention O'Reilly because Richard Spencer specifically said that Carlson was more "open minded" than O'Reilly, and while David Duke fawns over Carlson when Duke was guest on O'Reilly's show and started squealing about the superiority of "western Culture" Bill called him out on it.

I will agree that Carlson represents the interest of his ideology well.  In fact The Dailey Stormer calls him their "greatest ally".  He paints all Muslims and Mexicans as a threat to America because they are all violent criminals.  And even worse he claims they are a threat just because ANY different culture is a threat to white Americans.
Bill was over the top from time to time, but he was 100 times more relatable than Carlson.  Bill had an everyman quality and a more old-school approach.  He was confrontational and seemed like he'd be willing to fight you if it came down to it.  Carlson seems like the type of chickenshit to start a fire just so he could run from it and watch everyone burn.  

Carlson and Begala were boring nobodies on CNN and his career went into irerrelevance. He resurrected it by becoming an annoying alt-righter when Bill's vices got the better of him.  

Also, I wonder how much he paid those people to stand outside his house and pretend to be leftist thugs.  We know that the right is willing to call anyone a liar when they are accused of violence, so I think it's fair to go down this road when the shoe is on the other foot (see MAGAbomber).  Wouldn't be surprised if it was a James O'Keefe/Jesse Watters type of set up to drum up sympathy for poor Tucker.  He's not getting it from me.  When you aim to agitate, don't get mad when people get agitated.  
(11-09-2018, 05:39 PM)Dill Wrote: Clear-sighted and concise. 

Before I am accused of being an ANTIFA supporter, I'd better add that I don't think Carlson should be arrested just for spreading hate, but ANTIFA members who threaten him on his own property should.  Names in the paper and all the rest.

Agree.  I'd like to see these people arrested.  I'd like to find out who they really are.  Doubt we ever do.
(11-09-2018, 10:57 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: if they are on his yard and banging on the door... Load the guns and send the little guys flying...  Its self defense at that point  the left especially Antifa has been very violent as of late so better safe than sorry...

More violent than MAGAbomber, the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter, and the Trumper/Neo Nazi that killed Heather Heyer?  Proud Boys running around beating people when they outnumber them 30-6?  LOL.

Standards are odd things for the MAGA crowd.  You guys are okay when anyone on the left actually dies, yet it's really offensive and scary when 10 people show up to yell mean words at someone.  Snowflakery at it's finest.  
(11-09-2018, 06:16 PM)samhain Wrote: Also, I wonder how much he paid those people to stand outside his house and pretend to be leftist thugs.  We know that the right is willing to call anyone a liar when they are accused of violence, so I think it's fair to go down this road when the shoe is on the other foot (see MAGAbomber).  Wouldn't be surprised if it was a James O'Keefe/Jesse Watters type of set up to drum up sympathy for poor Tucker.  He's not getting it from me.  When you aim to agitate, don't get mad when people get agitated.  

LOL pretty sure I saw two of them with those Florida HS kids protesting the school shooting. 

Same outfit that paid the MAGA bomber.
Maybe they were attacking him cause his name was Tucker? Who would name their kid Tucker or Barron for that matter.
(11-09-2018, 06:16 PM) pid=\627253' Wrote:Also, I wonder how much he paid those people to stand outside his house and pretend to be leftist thugs.  

If Tucker had hired them they would be wearing thobes or sombreros.
It’s a good thing the police report doesn’t contradict this

Oh wait
People suck