#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 09:31 PM)Interceptor Wrote: [Image: 5hXjdrl.jpg]

DILLY DILLY
Reply/Quote
This is truly irony at its finest... "Karma". Lol.
Reply/Quote
I understand all of your happiness, but that's not karma. Karma would be a Bengal doing that to Juju Smith. But if it makes you smile, then cheers..... Cheers
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I understand all of your happiness, but that's not karma. Karma would be a Bengal doing that to Juju Smith. But if it makes you smile, then cheers..... Cheers

No. That's not how it works. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
AB has partially torn calf muscle.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:08 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. That's not how it works. 

Well yeah, it is. Juju is the one who needs to be the recipient of karma, not Brown. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well yeah, it is. Juju is the one who needs to be the recipient of karma, not Brown. 

Brown was the one yelling "karma" over and over in the locker room after the game. 

You don't mock the karma. Mellow

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:24 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Well yeah, it is. Juju is the one who needs to be the recipient of karma, not Brown. 

Brown was the one that kept yelling "karma" in the background during Juju's interview. Juju didn't mention karma once.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
Dilly Dilly!

Reply/Quote
Someone should make a “cool shirt”.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:02 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I understand all of your happiness, but that's not karma. Karma would be a Bengal doing that to Juju Smith. But if it makes you smile, then cheers..... Cheers

A Bengals doing that to JuJu would be Karma x2. :)
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:27 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Brown was the one yelling "karma" over and over in the locker room after the game. 

You don't mock the karma. Mellow

(12-17-2017, 10:27 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Brown was the one that kept yelling "karma" in the background during Juju's interview. Juju didn't mention karma once.

Mentioning karma does not make you the recipient of karma, doing the act does. If that's the case, the next bad thing that happens to LeonardLeap is karma for starting this thread. If he stood up from his computer and stubbed his toe, on the table after pressing the 'post' button, would that be karma? Your anger is misdirected. 
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Someone should make a “cool shirt”.

Clapping

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:35 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Mentioning karma does not make you the recipient of karma, doing the act does. If that's the case, the next bad thing that happens to LeonardLeap is karma for starting this thread. If he stood up from his computer and stubbed his toe, on the table after pressing the 'post' button, would that be karma? Your anger is misdirected. 

Then following your logic, the Steelers fans who post on this board will have it coming to them in a huge way for tormenting Bengals fans for years.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
A whole new meaning to snapping a wishbone #84karmaofhisveryown Hilarious

JuJu next :threadjack:

[Image: suck_it.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:41 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Then following your logic, the Steelers fans who post on this board will have it coming to them in a huge way for tormenting Bengals fans for years.

Maybe. But that's not following my logic, it's following yours. Besides, I don't torment, so it doesn't apply to me. Im good Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2017, 10:31 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Someone should make a “cool shirt”.

[Image: 84karma.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This is why I dislike "fans" cheering injuries on other teams.

Bad look for everyone.

Damn shame.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote