Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown WOULD HAVE BEEN Kicked Out of Practice
(08-11-2016, 11:21 AM)GMDino Wrote: Pittsburgh radio sports guys were talking about it, said they hope he doesn't carry it into the regular season but may have just been blowing off steam.  The practice with the Lions got a little chippy was the report I heard.

Given the level of NFL officiating they probably didn't know what they were doing yet either.  Smirk

Also had an interview with an ex-Bengal who plays for Detroit now (Milberry?) who said there's no hate with the Steelers just when they are on the field.  Pretty well spoken guy.

Imagine that, a scenario with the Steelers in which things got chippy... must be because an evil ex-Bengal is there lol..

Seems like the Steelers are 'chippy' everywhere they go, but don't want anyone being 'chippy' back... even the reffs
(08-11-2016, 02:49 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: He would have been kicked out if the ref had the authority.  That's the same thing. 

So a game is the same thing as practice? The ref said he would have been kicked out of a game, but he did not have the authority to kick him out of a practice. So its not really the same thing. In one case he would have been kicked out, in the other he wasn't. So that's really two completely different things, isn't it? The only thing that was the same was that a steeler player was whining again.
(08-11-2016, 02:23 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Imagine that, a scenario with the Steelers in which things got chippy... must be because an evil ex-Bengal is there lol..

Seems like the Steelers are 'chippy' everywhere they go, but don't want anyone being 'chippy' back... even the reffs

Actually they practiced two days together and the first day was fine.

So....no.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-11-2016, 01:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Something tells me you're not going to love to hear this.

Did you ever see the movie Black Hawk Down?  Well, I would have went to Somalia, but I didn't because I was in C Co 3/75 at the time and not B Co 3/75. Also, I would have went to Somalia, but I didn't because Les Aspen disapproved deploying all of 3/75 as requested. If the driver of the car that crashed into the tree would have missed the tree then you wouldn't have sustained a TBI.

Does that help you understand the difference between something actually happening versus not happening?
Completely difference scenarios.

However, since you're a military man and want to use a military analogy, we will:  when you were in training, specifically for an operation or something, were you allowed to talk back to your superior officer in the heat of the drill because "it wasn't the real thing"?

(08-11-2016, 01:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: For the same reasons every other athlete has ever taken any PED, for an advantage. 

What does that mean?
The point is, as I pointed out, he wouldn't need the advantages that the PED provides.

(08-11-2016, 01:18 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: What does that mean?

And that means that Steelers fans support a rapist and learn to debate means learn to engage in a debate.

(08-11-2016, 02:19 PM)Harmening Wrote: You countered Pat when he told you that he didn't get kicked out of practice that it was the same as getting kicked out of practice, so I would say we had a base to discredit you.  

Good thing you changed the thread title, though.
No, because, like I said, it's the fact that Brown is a d bag that should have been kicked out of practice and just is an arrogant prick with no respect.

Let me ask you this: Had the ref had the authority and had Brown been kicked out of practice, what would it have changed in the overall picture?  Would it change the degree in which Brown is an arrogant, d bag of a child?  If so, how?

Also, it was more like a scrimmage with an NFL ref, so is a scrimmage enough like a real game to make it wrong for Brown to do?
(08-11-2016, 04:16 PM)Beaker Wrote: So a game is the same thing as practice? The ref said he would have been kicked out of a game, but he did not have the authority to kick him out of a practice. So its not really the same thing. In one case he would have been kicked out, in the other he wasn't. So that's really two completely different things, isn't it? The only thing that was the same was that a steeler player was whining again.

In this instance, it was a joint practice and was in the time of practice that was more like a scrimmage.  Do you consider a scrimmage to be a real game?

As I say above, it's not about him being kicked out, it's about the fact that he should have been because he's a whiny little ***** that thinks he's better than everyone.

You think Brown knew that he couldn't be kicked out?  It's about intent and actions of classless punks.
(08-11-2016, 04:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Actually they practiced two days together and the first day was fine.

So....no.

That's like me arguing the Bengals were only chippy in the 2nd half of the playoff game.

Cmon man, your team is chippy 24/7
(08-11-2016, 05:29 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: That's like me arguing the Bengals were only chippy in the 2nd half of the playoff game.

Cmon man, your team is chippy 24/7

If they are it doesn't cost them games.  

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-11-2016, 05:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: If they are it doesn't cost them games.  

Mellow

Just because you are daddy's favorite doesn't make you any less guilty ThumbsUp
(08-11-2016, 05:43 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Just because you are daddy's favorite doesn't make you any less guilty ThumbsUp

I'm confused, I thought Vontaze was their daddy?

(08-11-2016, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Completely difference scenarios.

However, since you're a military man and want to use a military analogy, we will:  when you were in training, specifically for an operation or something, were you allowed to talk back to your superior officer in the heat of the drill because "it wasn't the real thing"?

The point is, as I pointed out, he wouldn't need the advantages that the PED provides.

And that means that Steelers fans support a rapist and learn to debate means learn to engage in a debate.

Getting punished for "talk back" is different than not getting punished. Just like getting kicked out of practice (punished) is different than not getting kicked out (not punished.)

Most of the athletes busted for PEDs don't need to take them, but still do to gain an advantage. See A Rod and Barry Bonds. 

I've been a Bengals fan longer than you've been alive. 
(08-11-2016, 12:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Just change the title to "Ref wanted to kick Lego head out of practice", acknowledge you misread the article, and smack him for being a douche with douche hair.

Problem solved.

Dude it's the middle of the summer; you're not supposed to be schooling children right now.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
[Image: 65453914.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(08-11-2016, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Completely difference scenarios.

No, because, like I said, it's the fact that Brown is a d bag that should have been kicked out of practice and just is an arrogant prick with no respect.

Let me ask you this: Had the ref had the authority and had Brown been kicked out of practice, what would it have changed in the overall picture?  Would it change the degree in which Brown is an arrogant, d bag of a child?  If so, how?

Also, it was more like a scrimmage with an NFL ref, so is a scrimmage enough like a real game to make it wrong for Brown to do?

In this instance, it was a joint practice and was in the time of practice that was more like a scrimmage.  Do you consider a scrimmage to be a real game?

As I say above, it's not about him being kicked out, it's about the fact that he should have been because he's a whiny little ***** that thinks he's better than everyone.

You think Brown knew that he couldn't be kicked out?  It's about intent and actions of classless punks.

Your military reference is flawed. If a soldier talked back to his superior during a "practice", you better believe that he would not be kicked out of that practice. He would turn into the main focus of it. Nice try. 
(08-11-2016, 09:19 PM)Harmening Wrote: Your military reference is flawed. If a soldier talked back to his superior during a "practice", you better believe that he would not be kicked out of that practice. He would turn into the main focus of it. Nice try. 

This is true. 
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(08-11-2016, 08:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Getting punished for "talk back" is different than not getting punished. Just like getting kicked out of practice (punished) is different than not getting kicked out (not punished.)

Most of the athletes busted for PEDs don't need to take them, but still do to gain an advantage. See A Rod and Barry Bonds. 

I've been a Bengals fan longer than you've been alive. 
He would have been punished if the ref had the authority!!

And what does you being a Bengals fan for that long have to do with ANYTHING in this debate?
(08-11-2016, 09:19 PM)Harmening Wrote: Your military reference is flawed. If a soldier talked back to his superior during a "practice", you better believe that he would not be kicked out of that practice. He would turn into the main focus of it. Nice try. 

That's exactly my point and you're proving that my logic is not flawed:  just because it's not "the real thing," it doesn't give you permission to stop acting like a soldier or, in this case, a professional football player that is supposed to follow the rules.

Thanks for making my point more clear  ThumbsUp
(08-11-2016, 11:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And what does you being a Bengals fan for that long have to do with ANYTHING in this debate?

You accused him of being a Steelers fan when you told him to "go back to supporting a rapist and learn to debate". The fact that he has a former Bengal's name in his username should have been a tip off that he is a Bengals fan.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(08-11-2016, 04:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: In this instance, it was a joint practice

So not the same thing as a game then. Thank you.
(08-11-2016, 11:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: He would have been punished if the ref had the authority!!

And what does you being a Bengals fan for that long have to do with ANYTHING in this debate?

That's exactly my point and you're proving that my logic is not flawed:  just because it's not "the real thing," it doesn't give you permission to stop acting like a soldier or, in this case, a professional football player that is supposed to follow the rules.

Thanks for making my point more clear  :thumbsup:

Yes, he would have been punished, but he wasn't. Being punished and not being punished are different.  Meaning they aren't the "same thing."

As to me being a Bengals fan for longer than you've been alive, please see Pat's explanation. 
(08-12-2016, 01:05 AM)Beaker Wrote: So not the same thing as a game then. Thank you.
Ok.  Being kicked out and would have been kicked out aren't the same thing.

However, Brown's actions still make him a punk and the ref saying he would have kicked him out leans even more towards Brown being a little *****.
(08-12-2016, 01:10 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yes, he would have been punished, but he wasn't. Being punished and not being punished are different.  Meaning they aren't the "same thing."

As to me being a Bengals fan for longer than you've been alive, please see Pat's explanation. 

It's the same when evaluating Brown's actions, and that's the point.  It was a punk move by an arrogant and childish Steelers player that thinks he's greater than the rules.  

I do apologize about referring to you as a Steelers fan.
You have no idea if the ref would have tossed him from practice even if he had the authority to do so. Things get said when emotions run high. That's what happens in practice.
Even with refs. You see things so black and white, that you don't understand the gray that could be.
You've worked so hard at defending your incorrect stance, that you don't even make a point about a damn thing.
(08-11-2016, 11:49 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's exactly my point and you're proving that my logic is not flawed:  just because it's not "the real thing," it doesn't give you permission to stop acting like a soldier or, in this case, a professional football player that is supposed to follow the rules.

Thanks for making my point more clear  ThumbsUp

So your point is that he would have NOT gotten kicked out of practice, which is the opposite of the thread title.  
I'm glad I could help you clear that up.