Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown WOULD HAVE BEEN Kicked Out of Practice
(08-12-2016, 02:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  Being kicked out and would have been kicked out aren't the same thing.

However, Brown's actions still make him a punk and the ref saying he would have kicked him out leans even more towards Brown being a little *****.

It's the same when evaluating Brown's actions, and that's the point.  It was a punk move by an arrogant and childish Steelers player that thinks he's greater than the rules.  

I do apologize about referring to you as a Steelers fan.

I am evaluating his actions. He continued to practice. Which means what?  It means he didn't get kicked out of practice. 

If you want to ***** about his childish, arrogant punk moves; fine. Just stop arguing getting kicked out of practice is the same thing as not getting kicked out of practice because they aren't the same. Let me ask you a question, did his actions result in snatching defeat from the jaws of his team's first playoff victory during your lifetime?  As a Bengals fan who wants to see them win, I'm more upset about that bullshit than anything Antonio Brown does or doesn't do during practice. 

We're talking about practice. Practice. Not a game, not a game. Practice. 
(08-11-2016, 09:13 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: [Image: 65453914.jpg]

What this thread needs is a reset button. Or fire. A lot of fire.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
(08-12-2016, 02:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Ok.  Being kicked out and would have been kicked out aren't the same thing.

However, Brown's actions still make him a punk

Agreed
(08-12-2016, 08:23 AM)Harmening Wrote: You have no idea if the ref would have tossed him from practice even if he had the authority to do so. Things get said when emotions run high. That's what happens in practice.
Even with refs. You see things so black and white, that you don't understand the gray that could be.
You've worked so hard at defending your incorrect stance, that you don't even make a point about a damn thing.
Quote:Ref said he'd eject AB in a game for that too.
Quote:Field judge officiating joint practice sajd Antonio Brown woulda been ejected from a game

Still is reporting AB to league for his actions

Like I said, quit making up shit just because of your personal bias towards me because you're making yourself look stupid.

(08-12-2016, 08:52 AM)Harmening Wrote: So your point is that he would have NOT gotten kicked out of practice, which is the opposite of the thread title.  
I'm glad I could help you clear that up.

My point is that he WOULD have been kicked out of practice if the ref had the authority.  

Where are you getting that he would not have been?

(08-12-2016, 09:14 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: I am evaluating his actions. He continued to practice. Which means what?  It means he didn't get kicked out of practice. 

If you want to ***** about his childish, arrogant punk moves; fine. Just stop arguing getting kicked out of practice is the same thing as not getting kicked out of practice because they aren't the same. Let me ask you a question, did his actions result in snatching defeat from the jaws of his team's first playoff victory during your lifetime?  As a Bengals fan who wants to see them win, I'm more upset about that bullshit than anything Antonio Brown does or doesn't do during practice. 

We're talking about practice. Practice. Not a game, not a game. Practice. 

He only didn't get kicked out of practice because the ref couldn't, which means his actions are the same as if he did get kicked out.

Also, the Bengals won playoff games in the 88 and 90 seasons in my lifetime.
(08-12-2016, 11:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, quit making up shit just because of your personal bias towards me because you're making yourself look stupid.

My point is that he WOULD have been kicked out of practice if the ref had the authority.  

He only didn't get kicked out of practice because the ref couldn't, which means his actions are the same as if he did get kicked out.

I haven't made anything up, Sparky. 
I'm saying that we don't know for certain if the ref would have tossed him from practice. We know that he mentioned that he would have been ejected if it was a regular season game. Because we are talking about PRACTICE. 
(08-12-2016, 11:05 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Like I said, quit making up shit just because of your personal bias towards me because you're making yourself look stupid.

Is "He only didn't get kicked out of practice because. . . " the same as "He got kicked out of practice because . . ."?
(08-12-2016, 12:59 PM)Harmening Wrote: I haven't made anything up, Sparky. 
I'm saying that we don't know for certain if the ref would have tossed him from practice. We know that he mentioned that he would have been ejected if it was a regular season game. Because we are talking about PRACTICE. 
Now you're lying about posting what you posted?!  It's right there for anyone to see!  Now you're backpedaling and making more stuff up, which is evidence by the name calling, which is a sure-sign that you know you're wrong (it's cute, too).

They were treating pretty much like a game, which is evident by a ref being there, so the same rules apply in terms of personal conduct.

He's reporting AB to the league, but you don't think he would have kicked him out of practice, which is a much-less serious event?
(08-12-2016, 01:06 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Is "He only didn't get kicked out of practice because. . . " the same as "He got kicked out of practice because . . ."?

When you're talking about his actions and how big of a d bag he is, yes, they are the same thing.

When you're talking about the severity of what he did, yes, they are the same thing.

When you're talking about how big of a d bag he is, yes, they are the same thing.
(08-12-2016, 04:59 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Now you're lying about posting what you posted?!  It's right there for anyone to see!  Now you're backpedaling and making more stuff up, which is evidence by the name calling, which is a sure-sign that you know you're wrong (it's cute, too).

They were treating pretty much like a game, which is evident by a ref being there, so the same rules apply in terms of personal conduct.

He's reporting AB to the league, but you don't think he would have kicked him out of practice, which is a much-less serious event?

When you're talking about his actions and how big of a d bag he is, yes, they are the same thing.

When you're talking about the severity of what he did, yes, they are the same thing.

When you're talking about how big of a d bag he is, yes, they are the same thing.

What have I made up?  
(08-12-2016, 07:34 PM)Harmening Wrote: What have I made up?  

The part where you said "you have no idea if the ref would have kicked him out."

I posted direct quotes proving that wrong.

The ref was there to treat it like a game- why else would he be there?  

He wouldn't have said that about not being able to kick him out if he wouldn't have done it if he had the authority.
(08-12-2016, 07:42 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: The part where you said "you have no idea if the ref would have kicked him out."

I posted direct quotes proving that wrong.

The ref was there to treat it like a game- why else would he be there?  

He wouldn't have said that about not being able to kick him out if he wouldn't have done it if he had the authority.

You, nor anyone else on Earth knows if it would have actually happened in a PRACTICE.  
You're getting desperate now. You have proven nothing to support your claim, which is typically how it goes.
Not one thing I typed was "made up", nor have I backtracked like you strangely accused me of. Would you like to provide me with that example, too?
Like I mentioned before, you're debates go in circles. First, you tell Pat that not getting kicked out of practice is the same thing as getting kicked out, only to admit that it's not, but do a "but this is why it's the same thing", to "well his douchebaggery is why it's the same thing". You go in circles until you think it works for you. Bizarre.
*mark all read

This thread is going nowhere. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."