Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown might be out Monday
(12-02-2017, 06:35 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Calvin Pryor just got waived by Jax. He fits the Bengal mode perfectly. Let's just IR Williams and bring in this kid. He even comes complete with dreads. 

Now love my ex-Card Calvin and thought he would excel in pros. 

But Jets gave up on their 1st round #18 pick overall in just a couple years. 

Then Cleveland and Jax cut him this season. Seems like he may have not made transition to pros. 

But would love to see him resurrect his career here though and worth a shot on the cheap. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2017, 06:18 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I'm more worried about their run game and how they constantly seem to rush 30+ times for well over 100 yards. Ben has a career 86.4 rating against us, with 27 INTs. He rarely kills us. It's the run game that wears our defense down, THEN you see Ben take some shots.

If we can run successfully, and hold them under 100 yards rushing, we can win. We rarely do that though.

As for Brown, keep in mind they have Bryant back, so having him and Juju will help ease that blow.

Their TEs usually abuse the Bengals as well.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
They will beat us no matter what so
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown is active for the game.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2017, 09:10 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Antonio Brown is active for the game.

Dang man, I like you, and I like Eifert.  But, if you're going to sport a "Gronk Who" in your sig, you should at least keep it real, and show Eifert on crutches.  Seems more lifelike that way..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote