Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown officially kills his career
He's screaming at the cops and they drive off without touching him. That situation wouldn't of ended the same for your or me. Money is a powerful thing in America, Damn.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 02:21 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: do you mean the game stop maam?

Nah, it was a Best Buy

https://youtu.be/1bU0lBvqYZE
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 02:28 PM)Okeana Wrote: Lol who hasn't wanted to headbutt their wife, but hitting her with a right cross and dragging her corpse out of an elevator is a different level.

Umm...me.

People should really try and marry people they actually you know...like lol

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:04 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Umm...me.

People should really try and marry people they actually you know...like lol

Lol either you don't understand humor or haven't been married long enough.  get back with me on this in 20 years

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:43 PM)Okeana Wrote: Everyone wants to cry CTE, but the fact is Burfict has had way more concussions and you don't see him acting like a complete idiot.  The dude changed when he got paid and even his teammates said it beforehand that he was gonna lose it once he got paid.  It's super sad for his family, but just look at his treatment of women, the racist stuff he says.  The guy even threw a bag of candy dicks at the cops.  Who has readily available candy dicks to throw at people?  Antonio Brown obviously 

Concussions doesn't automatically = CTE. I judge it more off of sudden behavioral changes. I know everyone wants to hate the knucklehead ex-Steeler, but there's no denying that AB had a sudden and rapid change in behavior.

Looks like classic CTE to me, and if you're paying attention, there's been SO many similar cases in the NFL. Chris Henry. Aaron Hernandez. Junior Seau. That ex-Bengal who walked into court naked. The former lion that bashed his way through a bank door. That former QB who wandered into the Michigan wilderness and died. Titus Young. Dave Duerson.

I love football, but CTE is definitely a real thing, and I think AB looks like a classic case, as much as people just want to hate the ex-Steeler.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:09 PM)Okeana Wrote: Lol either you don't understand humor or haven't been married long enough.  get back with me on this in 20 years

Oh I know you were kidding. I just never can relate to the whole nagging wife ball and chain type complaints. I got lucky I guess.

I know I’m the one that’s a pain in the ass in our relationship lol

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Concussions doesn't automatically = CTE. I judge it more off of sudden behavioral changes. I know everyone wants to hate the knucklehead ex-Steeler, but there's no denying that AB had a sudden and rapid change in behavior.

Looks like classic CTE to me, and if you're paying attention, there's been SO many similar cases in the NFL. Chris Henry. Aaron Hernandez. Junior Seau. That ex-Bengal who walked into court naked. The former lion that bashed his way through a bank door. That former QB who wandered into the Michigan wilderness and died. Titus Young. Dave Duerson.

I love football, but CTE is definitely a real thing, and I think AB looks like a classic case, as much as people just want to hate the ex-Steeler.

It could very well be a factor, but it’s also likely AB was just always a POS. Kind of like how alcohol magnifies people’s true personalities when they’re drunk.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:22 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Concussions doesn't automatically = CTE. I judge it more off of sudden behavioral changes. I know everyone wants to hate the knucklehead ex-Steeler, but there's no denying that AB had a sudden and rapid change in behavior.

True, but you're looking for CTE to be the answer when it doesn't fit at all.  First, that concussion was in the wildcards 2015 and he didn't start acting crazy that next season.  It was only after he signed his new contract the wheels started falling off and he has ex-teammates who have gone on record saying they told this to coaches and other players before he got paid.  I have worked with and know people who have had a traumatic brain injury and it completely changes their personality and its night/day compared to this.  

Symptoms of CTE

Memory loss.
Confusion.
Personality changes (including depression and suicidal thoughts).
Erratic behavior (including aggression).
Problems paying attention and organizing thoughts.
Difficulty with balance and motor skills.

So you're taking one symptom of CTE and applying it to a situation to justify behavior.  I'm sorry, but he's not a victim rather a guy who finds validation through financial wealth and popularity.  He belittles people, consistently says racist comments, sexually assaults women and does it all with his friends cheering on in the background.  This story will end badly and not just for him 

"I feel like money makes you more of who you already are" - Warren Buffet

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 03:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: It could very well be a factor, but it’s also likely AB was just always a POS. Kind of like how alcohol magnifies people’s true personalities when they’re drunk.

Fair enough.

(01-14-2020, 04:06 PM)Okeana Wrote: True, but you're looking for CTE to be the answer when it doesn't fit at all.  First, that concussion was in the wildcards 2015 and he didn't start acting crazy that next season.  It was only after he signed his new contract the wheels started falling off and he has ex-teammates who have gone on record saying they told this to coaches and other players before he got paid.  I have worked with and know people who have had a traumatic brain injury and it completely changes their personality and its night/day compared to this.  

Symptoms of CTE

Memory loss.
Confusion.
Personality changes (including depression and suicidal thoughts).
Erratic behavior (including aggression).
Problems paying attention and organizing thoughts.
Difficulty with balance and motor skills.

So you're taking one symptom of CTE and applying it to a situation to justify behavior.  I'm sorry, but he's not a victim rather a guy who finds validation through financial wealth and popularity.  He belittles people, consistently says racist comments, sexually assaults women and does it all with his friends cheering on in the background.  This story will end badly and not just for him 

"I feel like money makes you more of who you already are" - Warren Buffet

1. I'm not specifically calling out the 2015 hit. It could've been any hit or an accumulation of hits. It could've been a hit that none of us are even aware of. Hard telling.

2. AB definitely exhibits two of those symptoms (personality changes and erratic behavior) and the other ones would be hard for people who aren't close to him to determine.

If money is making AB lose his mind, he's about to regain it in a hurry.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
Steeler scumbag
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:48 PM)ElkValleyBengal Wrote: Where's police brutality when you need it?

No shit. Somebody ought beat his ***** ass lol

Racist rant swearing in front of children and treats women like that? Dude has lost his mind.

Too bad he didn't act like this when he was a Stooler, would of been funnier.
Reply/Quote
There is dumb, there is stupid, then there is Antonio Brown...........Im afraid CTE has set in.........
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I don't know which makes him look more stupid screaming at the police or filming and putting it on the internet himself...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 05:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't know which makes him look more stupid screaming at the police or filming and putting it on the internet himself...

Yeah, he is even proud of it lol
Reply/Quote
He sent ESPN a bag of dicks today on Twitter
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
Mike brown is smelling a bargain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 05:08 PM)Synric Wrote: I don't know which makes him look more stupid screaming at the police or filming and putting it on the internet himself...

I’m sure his mouth breathing, crayon eating followers love that shit.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:26 PM)Okeana Wrote: I have said for years that the Steelers are the dirtiest team in football and all their players are headcases that get a pass because they're a beloved franchise by the head NFL office.  

This was posted today and I can't help but smile

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

What makes this really funny is that the Bengals are even being blamed for his behavior now, because of that Burfict hit in the playoffs. Dude is a racist, womanizing, entitled self-absorbed pos and I hope he never gets another nickel from the NFL.

Was it the hits to the head or "the juice".  Always impressed how a guy that runs a 4.6 in the combine is suddenly ripped and faster than the wind.  Don't talk to me about training.

Steroids give people a LOT of mental health issues...that is likely every bit as much to blame as the concussions.  
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2020, 01:38 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: He’ll probably be broke and homeless within 5 years...

I will take the under...
Reply/Quote
The realtime comments are the most hilarious part of that video.
Reply/Quote