Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown yells out “karma” when JuJu is apologizing
(12-05-2017, 10:18 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I hope Mike Zimmer takes his squad to the Super Bowl, and I hope a reporter has the stones to ask Mike Brown about letting him go during the end of year presser.

"Boy that sure is looking mighty ***** stupid of you, isn't it Mr. Brown?"

I hope Zimmer takes it ALL! He was the only person in this organization (when he was here) that has my total respect.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:46 AM)veecee Wrote: youre reduced to hoping another team can beat the steelers because we cant. they'll win next week and win the division and we'll be saying wait til next year as usual.

I'm reduced? Because I stated a likely fact that the Steelers will have a tougher time against a better team without their star rookie via suspension? Explain how I've reduced myself lol
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:08 AM)thillan Wrote: It was Antonio that said it.

Man, they always beat us at everything.. even beating each other up.

I wish we would've rolled with Zimmer and be like the Vikings right now. Make it where they can't talk or do anything because you are schooling them.

Yeah, Antonio Brown, right?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The thing that really pisses me off is at least be a man about it. He said "that isn't me". Well, uhh, hmmm, yeah, it was you... That steeler logic coming into play
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
I do respect the resilience and determination of those of you who are upset by this. Personally I saw all if this unfolding when the Steelers scored right before halftime. All of the extracurricular stuff was predictable too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:08 AM)thillan Wrote: It was Antonio that said it.

Man, they always beat us at everything.. even beating each other up.

I wish we would've rolled with Zimmer and be like the Vikings right now. Make it where they can't talk or do anything because you are schooling them.

Pretty sure the Steelers whooped on the Vikings earlier this year too. We'll have to wait for Brady to get them for us... Sigh.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:35 AM)jason Wrote: Pretty sure the Steelers whooped on the Vikings earlier this year too. We'll have to wait for Brady to get them for us... Sigh.

The Vikings are a completely different team now than they were from the beginning of the season.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:19 AM)Trademark Wrote: Bunch of thugs...

This is precisely why I don't feel very sad when a Steeler gets injured. They and their fan base think everyone should show compassion toward them but they act like trash toward players of other teams.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:25 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm telling you now, although we may never know, my gut tells me juju was sent on the field to take out Burfict.

Honestly, for a 15 yard penalty and a fine that was worth it for him. He earned a reputation as a tough player. Burfict is pretty hated around the league.

When we play the Steelers you'll hear about this constantly.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 10:26 AM)Takedown Wrote: I'm reduced? Because I stated a likely fact that the Steelers will have a tougher time against a better team without their star rookie via suspension? Explain how I've reduced myself lol

Like it's YOUR fault that the Bengals are soft and don't hit back. LOL
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, for a 15 yard penalty and a fine that was worth it for him. He earned a reputation as a tough player. Burfict is pretty hated around the league.

Once you've had your bike stolen, you've lost all tough guy credibility... I think he wears braces too.

Oh yeah... His name is JuJu.

And he has a hyphenated last name.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Did anyone else notice that Burfict immediately grabbed his legs and tried to take him down?  Say what you will about the man, but there is no quit in #55.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Go Patriots!

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:22 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Go Patriots!

Absolutely....and I have Tom Terrific and Gronk in fantasy....although he's suspended, and rightfully so.  I guess I'll have to start Rudolph.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 11:17 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly, for a 15 yard penalty and a fine that was worth it for him. He earned a reputation as a tough player. Burfict is pretty hated around the league.

This reminds me of when the Iceland player in Mighty Ducks 2 gets a penalty and says, "Two minutes? Well worth it."

The Steelers are Team Iceland. The true villains that everyone seems to favor because they always won in the past. Yet if you watch them, they always play dirty just to get a win.
The Bengals are Team USA and Burfict is Dean Portman, the enforcer.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
And people wonder why we hate the Steelers?

Aside from the hit on AB by Iloka the Bengals played a very clean game last night (especially Burfict). The same people crying about Shazier are the same people celebrating the JuJu blindside block. Last night showed me I really wouldn't miss the NFL if it died.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 09:17 AM)Big Boss Wrote: Karma for what, exactly?  Shazier injured his own stupid ass.

Im assuming he said karma referring to Burfict's head hunter hit on him in that last playoff game. 
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
It's my fault they lost. They were winning right up until I tuned in and IMMEDIATELY after my tv picked up the signal for the game there was the PI call against DK..  I watched about 5 minutes then turned it off, but the damage was done. 
Blame ME! I have the uncanny ability to influence the games just by tuning in...not to mention that I failed to go fishing once again..
It's not Mikeys fault, not Marvin, not the players and not the refs.. It's ALL ABOUT ME!  ME ME ME!  

GEEEZ! I feel guilty..  

Strange..I had completely forgotten about the game then picked up my phone and saw the little notification at the top with the 20-10 score. Something told me to ignore it, but like a moth to a hot flame I couldn't resist. I knew that if I tuned in it would go to shit and sure enough....
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Ju Ju apologized. Seemed sincere. Brown is a childish diva. Most of his teammates are well aware of that in sure. He's also the best WR in the NFL. I get where's he's coming from. Burfict annihilated him on a illegal hit, he misses the next playoff game, and then Burfict says he was faking. Anyone would be salty.

That said, this rivalry has gotten way to personal. Laugh if you want but these guys are union brothers. Iloka was WAY out of line last night too, and his headhunting cost him an EASY pick and hurt his team
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:26 PM)Brimey Wrote: Ju Ju apologized. Seemed sincere. Brown is a childish diva. Most of his teammates are well aware of that in sure. He's also the best WR in the NFL. I get where's he's coming from. Burfict annihilated him on a illegal hit, he misses the next playoff game, and then Burfict says he was faking. Anyone would be salty.

That said, this rivalry has gotten way to personal. Laugh if you want but these guys are union brothers. Iloka was WAY out of line last night too, and his headhunting cost him an EASY pick and hurt his team

An apology doesn’t mean much after taunting an injured player. You already showed your true colors.

And it was Pacman that claimed AB was faking, not Burfict.

Reply/Quote