Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Antonio Brown yells out “karma” when JuJu is apologizing
(12-05-2017, 01:26 PM)Brimey Wrote: Ju Ju apologized. Seemed sincere. Brown is a childish diva. Most of his teammates are well aware of that in sure. He's also the best WR in the NFL. I get where's he's coming from. Burfict annihilated him on a illegal hit, he misses the next playoff game, and then Burfict says he was faking. Anyone would be salty.

That said, this rivalry has gotten way to personal. Laugh if you want but these guys are union brothers. Iloka was WAY out of line last night too, and his headhunting cost him an EASY pick and hurt his team

One of two stupid plays, but the most damaging.     I will say he was trying to take it to the Steelers like they do us.  But you have to be smart.   An interception would have done far more to harm them.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 08:22 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Juju just created his own karma. It just doesn't end there. He's next.

You know it, he better be watching his ass next time we play.

Dunlap, Green and even Dalton all called that hit what it was, dirty as hell.

Then to stand over Burfict like that....
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 01:11 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's my fault they lost. They were winning right up until I tuned in and IMMEDIATELY after my tv picked up the signal for the game there was the PI call against DK..  I watched about 5 minutes then turned it off, but the damage was done. 
Blame ME! I have the uncanny ability to influence the games just by tuning in...not to mention that I failed to go fishing once again..
It's not Mikeys fault, not Marvin, not the players and not the refs.. It's ALL ABOUT ME!  ME ME ME!  

GEEEZ! I feel guilty..  

Strange..I had completely forgotten about the game then picked up my phone and saw the little notification at the top with the 20-10 score. Something told me to ignore it, but like a moth to a hot flame I couldn't resist. I knew that if I tuned in it would go to shit and sure enough....

Nah. I'm chalking it up to only scoring points before halftime... The 2017 Bengals M.O..
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 12:21 PM)Wyche Wrote: Did anyone else notice that Burfict immediately grabbed his legs and tried to take him down?  Say what you will about the man, but there is no quit in #55.

#55 is a warrior and he dishes it out as well as he takes it. He's the heart and soul of this defense. 

I also really worry about his future. He has taken some massive punishment over his career.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 02:44 PM)Brimey Wrote: #55 is a warrior and he dishes it out as well as he takes it. He's the heart and soul of this defense. 

I also really worry about his future. He has taken some massive punishment over his career.

Absolutely, on all accounts.  At this point, I think they ought to shut him down for the rest of the season.  It's over anyways.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals can't do anything about it. Season is over already and they will just run out the clock. Steelers might have some thugs, but the Bengals have a bunch of idiots from top to bottom. QFT
Reply/Quote