Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Any Former Posters Missing From JN?
Rugby?

I haven't seen any strange quote usage....
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 04:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Rugby?

HAHAHAHAHAH!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Jasonew1 used to frequent the old draft section. Also posted some of his food cookings.

Another person who used to post mocks was Bech.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Denny. We haven't had our We will win the Superbowl guarantee thread this season. Maybe that means this may be the season.

(08-06-2015, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

(08-06-2015, 03:41 PM)Wyche Wrote: .....either I was imagining things, or he has deleted his account......

(08-06-2015, 03:43 PM)jj22 Wrote: Did he? I actually didn't mind good O'le Denny.

That was someone else using Denny's name. The real Denny is busy actually buying into talking about the Bengals on the social media sites. I've seen him on Facebook and Reddit.

(08-06-2015, 04:16 PM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: I miss Bengal Barry. I can't remember who he or she actually was.

Storm.

(08-06-2015, 04:41 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Jasonew1 used to frequent the old draft section.  Also posted some of his food cookings.

I believe he's fully involved at Go Bengals.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Joe from Florence?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:07 PM)djs7685 Wrote: I'm working on it.

He had some waaaaaaay far out rationale for most of his opinions. I don't care if it makes me sound like a dick, but he's one of the few that I was alright with seeing go elsewhere. I'm pretty sure he posts on a different Bengals board.

(08-06-2015, 04:32 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: Rugby?

Oh man, now I do feel like a dick with my above post, somehow I got Bengal Yankee and Bengal Rugby mixed up. Yankee was an alright guy, my bad on that.

Rugby was the one with the ass backwards logic and awful quote usage.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 05:53 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Oh man, now I do feel like a dick with my above post, somehow I got Bengal Yankee and Bengal Rugby mixed up. Yankee was an alright guy, my bad on that.

Rugby was the one with the ass backwards logic and awful quote usage.

Rugby did a lot of the just to push people's buttons.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Bech and DR were more draft junkies, but I haven't seen them around either.
Reply/Quote
MJ's dad (Torro) used to post when MJ was on the team. He may have missed the migration.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Dr something? Had a Zach Galifinakis avatar.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 05:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Joe from Florence?

Love to see him back
Reply/Quote
Ishouldbegm??? I haven't seen him over here yet?
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Extranirvana?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 06:38 PM)TGISunday Wrote: Dr something? Had a Zach Galifinakis avatar.

DR1441 iirc, he was pretty inactive the past year though 
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 09:11 PM)bonesaw Wrote: Extranirvana?
He's Extraradiohead now.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Lolli killed it in the draft forum. If he isn't here he will really be missed
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 09:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Lolli killed it in the draft forum.  If he isn't here he will really be missed

He's here.  He's on my friends list, but haven't seen him since.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
GoCards?

Reply/Quote
Fan in Kettering
Reply/Quote
Bengal Sis and Megalicious?

“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote