Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise
Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Printable Version

+- Cincinnati Bengals Message Board / Forums - Home of Jungle Noise (http://thebengalsboard.com)
+-- Forum: Cincinnati Bengals / NFL (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-Cincinnati-Bengals-NFL)
+--- Forum: JUNGLE NOISE (http://thebengalsboard.com/Forum-JUNGLE-NOISE)
+--- Thread: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? (/Thread-Any-Former-Posters-Missing-From-JN)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Wes Mantooth - 08-06-2015

Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who didn't make the transition over? I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten. I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over? BengalThing?

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Bengalholic - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who  didn't make the transition over?  I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten.  I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over?  BengalThing?

Savage finally made it over and has posted a few times. TBT joined, but I don't think he's ever posted.

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Wyche'sWarrior - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who  didn't make the transition over?  I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten.  I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over?  BengalThing?

mullsy....or has he? Ninja

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Tiger Teeth - 08-06-2015

I don't think Jabberwocky made it.

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - MrRager - 08-06-2015

BengalYankee

(08-06-2015, 02:44 PM)MrRager Wrote: BengalYankee

The Yankee is here.....just hasn't posted.  I told y'all about it over in the smack forum, ya putz Tongue Wink

(08-06-2015, 02:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't think Jabberwocky made it.

Unfortunately, you are correct.....wish he would've made it.

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - djs7685 - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:44 PM)MrRager Wrote: BengalYankee

[Image: 877.gif]

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Wes Mantooth - 08-06-2015

CinWillWin?

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - MrRager - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: The Yankee is here.....just hasn't posted.  I told y'all about it over in the smack forum, ya putz Tongue Wink
Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.
(08-06-2015, 02:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 877.gif]
His gif game strong doe. I don't think you can quiiiiiiite compare.

(08-06-2015, 02:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: CinWillWin?

Yes, he's here, and has posted a few times......

(08-06-2015, 02:54 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.

Wink

http://bengalsboard.net/User-BengalYankee#comments/1

(FWIW, the only reason I knew, I was here when there were few folks around.....he's on my "Buddy List"......I tried to get as many on here as I had "over there")

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - djs7685 - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:54 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.

I'm working on it.

He had some waaaaaaay far out rationale for most of his opinions. I don't care if it makes me sound like a dick, but he's one of the few that I was alright with seeing go elsewhere. I'm pretty sure he posts on a different Bengals board.

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - Bengalholic - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 02:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wink

http://bengalsboard.net/User-BengalYankee#comments/1

(FWIW, the only reason I knew, I was here when there were few folks around.....he's on my "Buddy List"......I tried to get as many on here as I had "over there")

Yep, you were the 1st official signup. In recognition of that, I'm consulting with Mike Brown, and "stewing" on ideas about how to honor you.  Tongue

(08-06-2015, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, you were the 1st official signup. In recognition of that, I'm consulting with Mike Brown, and "stewing" on ideas about how to honor you.  Tongue

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You stewer you......lol.

I had no idea......huh......well, I guess I finally made something of my life..... Tongue Dancing Happy Excited

LMAO

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - jj22 - 08-06-2015

Denny. We haven't had our We will win the Superbowl guarantee thread this season. Maybe that means this may be the season.

(08-06-2015, 03:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Denny. We haven't had our We will win the Superbowl guarantee thread this season. Maybe that means this may be the season.

Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

(08-06-2015, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

.....either I was imagining things, or he has deleted his account......

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - jj22 - 08-06-2015

(08-06-2015, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

Did he? I actually didn't mind good O'le Denny.

RE: Any Former Posters Missing From JN? - MoneyCityManiac - 08-06-2015

I miss Bengal Barry. I can't remember who he or she actually was.