Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Any Former Posters Missing From JN?
Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who didn't make the transition over? I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten. I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over? BengalThing?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who  didn't make the transition over?  I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten.  I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over?  BengalThing?

Savage finally made it over and has posted a few times. TBT joined, but I don't think he's ever posted.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 01:58 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: Curious, can any of you think of any of the more active, former members of Jungle Noise who  didn't make the transition over?  I'm guessing there's a bunch, that just in a couple months time, that many have forgotten.  I was thinking it be interesting to take a poll on who we're missing.

Ex: Did Savage Henry make it over?  BengalThing?

mullsy....or has he? Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't think Jabberwocky made it.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
BengalYankee
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:44 PM)MrRager Wrote: BengalYankee

The Yankee is here.....just hasn't posted.  I told y'all about it over in the smack forum, ya putz Tongue Wink

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't think Jabberwocky made it.

Unfortunately, you are correct.....wish he would've made it.

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:44 PM)MrRager Wrote: BengalYankee

[Image: 877.gif]
Reply/Quote
CinWillWin?
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:45 PM)Wyche Wrote: The Yankee is here.....just hasn't posted.  I told y'all about it over in the smack forum, ya putz Tongue Wink
Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.
(08-06-2015, 02:52 PM)djs7685 Wrote: [Image: 877.gif]
His gif game strong doe. I don't think you can quiiiiiiite compare.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:53 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: CinWillWin?

Yes, he's here, and has posted a few times......

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:54 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.

Wink

http://bengalsboard.net/User-BengalYankee#comments/1

(FWIW, the only reason I knew, I was here when there were few folks around.....he's on my "Buddy List"......I tried to get as many on here as I had "over there")

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:54 PM)MrRager Wrote: Well, that's basically the same thing. I miss his... odd logic and obsession with NFL Championships. I can't be EVERYWHERE so I guess I missed it, nerd.

I'm working on it.

He had some waaaaaaay far out rationale for most of his opinions. I don't care if it makes me sound like a dick, but he's one of the few that I was alright with seeing go elsewhere. I'm pretty sure he posts on a different Bengals board.
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 02:57 PM)Wyche Wrote: Wink

http://bengalsboard.net/User-BengalYankee#comments/1

(FWIW, the only reason I knew, I was here when there were few folks around.....he's on my "Buddy List"......I tried to get as many on here as I had "over there")

Yep, you were the 1st official signup. In recognition of that, I'm consulting with Mike Brown, and "stewing" on ideas about how to honor you.  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:09 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Yep, you were the 1st official signup. In recognition of that, I'm consulting with Mike Brown, and "stewing" on ideas about how to honor you.  Tongue

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You stewer you......lol.

I had no idea......huh......well, I guess I finally made something of my life..... Tongue Dancing Happy Excited

LMAO

Reply/Quote
Denny. We haven't had our We will win the Superbowl guarantee thread this season. Maybe that means this may be the season.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:24 PM)jj22 Wrote: Denny. We haven't had our We will win the Superbowl guarantee thread this season. Maybe that means this may be the season.

Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

.....either I was imagining things, or he has deleted his account......

Reply/Quote
(08-06-2015, 03:39 PM)Wyche Wrote: Denny actually signed up too......couldn't believe it.  No posts though.....

Did he? I actually didn't mind good O'le Denny.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
I miss Bengal Barry. I can't remember who he or she actually was.
Reply/Quote